TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Chief of Warranty Police
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone seen that holiday commercial?

You know, the one with that guy's christmas light display?

As if it hadn't been whored enough, they went and put it on a beer commercial.

Not ranting, I'm just curious about the size of the check the Miller Brewing Company must have cut him. A hell of a compensation for the law making him turn them off, if you ask me.. :D

·
13's or Mildly Broken
2,670 Posts
That guy probably didn't get any money at all... he probably got free Miller beer for a year :D

Haven't seen it, but will haveta watch for it.

-Melon

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Free beer for a year for them to use my display. Hell Id take that deal lol

·
Registered
6,220 Posts
FastBird232 said:
I hope this is the last year we have to see this.
i hope they replay it all year til next christmas and then next year someone else will one up it and then that one will be in a comerical and so on...

·
Chief of Warranty Police
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, when my best friend and I first saw it we both looked at each other and thought the same exact thing... a challenge. :D

And yeah, I didn't think about the possibility of free beer. That's an even better deal!

·
Registered
208 Posts

·
Full Metal
4,744 Posts
i finally saw it today, looks way better on tv than it did on the net, he had to compress the crap oughtta that vid just to get it down to a more downloadable size.

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
They are two different videos. I just saw the one that is aired on tv and if you notice, across the top balcony, it says happy holidays or something to that effect. The internet one just has white lights up there.

I bet Miller went out there and filmed it themselves, therefore having a much higher quality video.

~Chuck

1 - 12 of 12 Posts