TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys im ganna put together another small mini meet, Prolly in front of Eubanks/A&M agian, as thats not to far for me to drive the squeky mobile, and thats where we had the last meet and it went pretty well. Id like to go to the track but i dont think id make it that far, unless My parts guy come through this week!!(LETS GO MIKE!!!! :D )

So well shoot For Either Sat Or Sun around 1 Pm?

Tyler

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Tyler

·
Chapter Director Coordinator
6,253 Posts
sorry.. Mini-meet is a phrase coined by the Florida chapter. to use said phrase, dues must be paid to the Florida Food Fest Fund so we can afford to feed everyone after the mini-meet

·
Registered
811 Posts
Right on! I'm free pretty much either day, let me know what you want to do.

·
Banned
538 Posts
If Havelock wasn't on the other side of the state i would come but its like 4 hours to get there.

·
Registered
811 Posts
Dude I smell a road trip, wait they say it will be in the 50's and the reality of it is.....well it's Havelock (aka Have-not!). :D

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lmao, well if its that cold(i have no heat) i'll sit in your car! Nah if its to cold, IF IT STOPS RAINING!!!! We can always make it next weekend, theres an sc that wants to come but he's busy this weekend, we can always wait till next weekend, ive been trying to get ahold of this guy in newbern, who came from nowhere. And then i saw this White SC on base yesterday, left a note on his window, and of course he has not contacted me.

I have been working with Mike from Napa, about getting the car show rolling here, So far it looks good, so ill be throwing up a post here to see how many ppl we can get to come.

So we can always post pone, if need be. Plus im still waiting for mike and his parts to come.lol

Tyler

·
Registered
811 Posts
I'd be avoiding you to, "pedophile-Thunderbird finder"! :D LOL I think I know who you are talking about, is it a 93 and dose he have a Mustang spoiler, SC GFX and wheels? If I'm correct it is just a 3.8 N/A. I seen this guy a while ago and he was selling the car, so maybe a different guy.

I was looking and the weather and it is going to be in the high 60’s with no rain. I’m cool both weekends for now.

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
jamesD said:
sorry.. Mini-meet is a phrase coined by the Florida chapter.
Bullshnit.. Carolina Thunder coined the phrase in 2001, long before there even was a Florida Chapter of TCCoA. :tongue:

·
Chapter Director Coordinator
6,253 Posts
Lolol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts