TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
96 xr7 v6 57,000 miles

here in NYC, it was 1 degree F., wind chill -30. the low coolant level indicator came on. opened the hood, overflow container was at the cold fill line, radiator full. the next day, it was a little warmer, and the indicator didn't come on.
the low fuel indicator flashes on for a fraction of a second everytime I start the car, regardless of temperature. it does work properly when low on fuel.

also, why can't i find someone to change spark plugs? everywhere i go, i'm told 100,000 miles. the owners manual states 66,000 miles. but, the local places i go to won't replace them. is it that difficult?

my gas mileage went down about 10%, about a year ago, used to get 31.7 mpg on long trips, now get about 28.6 mpg.

p/s pump moans after warmup, had the fluid flushed out twice, should I put in mercon V?

pepboys has sylvania cool blue headlight bulbs on sale, two for the price of one. worth replacing the originals?

Thaks for any replys.

·
Registered
671 Posts
also, why can't i find someone to change spark plugs? everywhere i go, i'm told 100,000 miles. the owners manual states 66,000 miles. but, the local places i go to won't replace them. is it that difficult?
A shop by us that dosen't want your money!!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts