TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
shaken, not stirred
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was driving along one night, crossed some RR tracks and i heard what i thought was a rock hitting my car. turns out it was my mirror falling off! Not the whole housing just the glass part. Must have came unglued. Has this happened to anyone else? It happened on my '97. My '94 still has origninal mirrors so i dont' konw what to think. Anyone have an extra mirror they don't need!:D ?

C.Hill

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
when I replaced my mirror I got it from a 93 SC and when I went to paint the mirror I was able to just pry it off with No effort. I used some contact cement to re mount it. It has held great since then(3 weeks ago).

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
I think i might have an extra set still.I can check and let ya know.

·
Registered
461 Posts
When that happened to me, I had to buy a completely new one, cause nothing would hold it. It looked ghetto with some ducktape over it until I got the new one on there.

·
shaken, not stirred
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
95xbird said:
I think i might have an extra set still.I can check and let ya know.

I would appreciate it if you did. I also appreciate you looking:cool:

C.Hill

·
Registered
958 Posts
just get that mirror sticker kit from wally world

·
Registered
2 Posts
Mirror fell off

I was driving through the car wash blow dryer and it blew the mirror right off. The glue that was left on the mirror mount was all dried and cracking and there was none stuck to the glass anymore.

If anyone has a passenger side mirror lens that would fit a 93 let me know.. Thanks:rolleyes:

Jim

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
I have a set of mirror's in laser red.Anybody still need them?Came off of a 96.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts