TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
96/97 FORD OEM, 3-piece bra. Hood, and left/right fender. Does not cover bumper. Only hood and around corner markers. $75.00 shipped

Plain 1997 ashtray assembly
$25.00 shipped

Single DIN cubby's. Have two of them $15.00 shipped each.

eibach front springs. For V8 cars 94-97. Have half a coil cut from them. $55.00 +shiping

·
Registered
163 Posts
how low do the eibachs sit? I have a cut stock springs right now and it sits way to low...probly a good three inch drop.

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
i want the ash tray assembly with the varbon fiber overlay.. i live in 32303 tallahassee fl. my number is 229-224-1607 i want to purchase it
thx Jamie

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
how low do the eibachs sit? I have a cut stock springs right now and it sits way to low...probly a good three inch drop.
Nowhere near 3". I would say its a 2" drop. Since they were originally a 1.5 drop.
I have the rear springs uncut as well. For another $50.00

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Very good seller!! I got the carbon fiber ash tray 2day!! Very nice piece! Thnx Chris!

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So who's the real "Cobra R Thunderbird" around here?
Heh, just realized what his user name was.
LoL. I been around here for a long time. i remember when it was BirdCats!!!!

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Yeah I didn't know his name was that untill after I named my account on here just recently lol. Ooops. But Chris has the best bird ever and it sounds freakin amazing!! I watched the u tube video prolly 10 times. I love how it blows the vortec flag on the wall when he gets on it on the dyno. But my car will be a cobra bird when I put my cobra r's on it hopefully next month.

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
1 - 13 of 13 Posts