TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
All parts are from my late 97 Tbird LX Sport.
I havent been on here in a while because I no longer have the car. I still have a lot of things left over from the part-out. I have many more parts than what i am listing here so I will add them as I dig them out. Here is wat i have so far:

***Stock injectors and rail. From what i remember it is a necessary part for the older 4.6L motors to convert over to the PI parts. Some1 correct me if im wrong here. They were in great working condition when the car was t-boned. I think $10 a piece for the injectors is reasonable but I will entertain reasonable offers here.

***Stock drivers side headlight. I only have one as the passenger one was destroyed in the accident. Still clear and cloud free. $20

***Working drivers side power mirror. Once again the passenger one was destroyed. It is white and still in very good condition. $20

Have an almost new K/N filter for the stock airbox. Recently cleaned and re-oiled. No picture here, but the description is pretty self explainitory. $20

***I have a huge box full of misc stuff that would take up way too much space to post on here. Auto shifter assy, lots of modules and controllers, airbag assemblies, switches, etc., etc. Please make offers or ask for specific parts.

***Finally dug out the steering wheel and airbag/horn assy. Its all black and in very good condition. Would like to get $30 for it. Will post a pic shortly.

Just so everyone knows, I had a very long running Part-Out post, so most of the really sought after stuff is gone already.

Thanks for looking

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
Is that $20 shipped for the light?? And do you have the coolant reservoir? I need one with a good coolant level sensor.
Do you have a dome light?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the dome light is sold.
i do have the reservoir actually, just didnt know any1 wanted it...lol. Unfortunately those prices are without shipping. With that being said, i am willing to negotiate because I need the parts gone.

Justin

·
Registered
5 Posts
Whats the best you can do on the reservoir and the healight shipped?! Can i get pics of the reservoir and does the level sensor work fine....like no low coolant light comes on?!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yea, im not at home right now but the sensor worked just fine. Im thinkin like $35 shipped to WI.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yea...let me kno wat u think. If u want them send me a pm and ill give u my paypal info. thx

·
Registered
5 Posts
Yea...let me kno wat u think. If u want them send me a pm and ill give u my paypal info. thx
Is there something else we can set up for after christmas? O dont have pay-pal :( But maybe.....i can ask my mother in law to use hers?! But will hold that stuff and i get it after christmas??

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
is 35 too much? wow...umm ill try to hold them but money talks u kno.

·
Registered
5 Posts
is 35 too much? wow...umm ill try to hold them but money talks u kno.
No $35 is fine but with christmas and the new year i have spent alot of cash!! I am supossed to be leaving town to so even though $35 dont sound like much......at this time of the year it is!!! I cant even sell my car rite now lol!!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
gotcha...just let me know when ur ready. parts have been sitting 4 a while ne way.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
the car is long gone...dont have the moulding. im not sure if i have that vent, i will have to look this weekend

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
everything is still available...help me out guys and gals. need this stuff gone

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i still have alot of good stuff left. i will be digging some more parts out this weekend and posting them up.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts