TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I knew it would happen that I would miss my Tbird. My parents were in financial trouble and needed a car so I gave them the bird till they could pay me for it(which hasnt happened yet:rolleyes:). I've been having such troubles one after another with the Windstar, that we wanted to get a new van but money is tight.

So I was brainstorming before..........My parents got some good financial news which they could afford to buy something newer, so I was thinking to ask them for the car back. My mother hurt her leg and it's hard for her to get in and out of the bird cause "it's much lower than than she remembered(she was the original owner). Then I would sell the Windstar, and the Sable wagon I have been driving to get a better car for the family(wife's car) and I would go back to driving the Bird.

I've repaired a few things on it that were wrong when I owned it, and have driven it twice since I gave it to my parents so I'm going through withdrawls. ESPECIALLY after having to work on this FWD **** lately........... It would be nice to be in a 'proper wheel drive' car again. Now I just have to see if they would do that :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts