·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone here from MO? I know of MO_XR7

·
Registered
437 Posts
I'm in Belton Missouri, just out side of KCMO.

Still pushin to keep my 5spd sc, not lookin good though:( Justin

·
Registered
437 Posts
My mom is making me sell both my sc's. She's sick of our 9 cars and decided i'm the one that gets to go without a car I guess. My lil bro*just turned 14 just got an 88 stang gt, but he gets to keep it while i have to sell my cars. My dad has to sell his bird and his truck. So i got back to riding the big yellow banna every day, cause soemthing i had no control over went wrong with my car *HGs*. edited by my dad if any of you saw what i said you would udnerstand why he didnt want me to say it :rolleyes: :(

Your Kylan right? I think I met you at KCIR when I was attempting to race on bald dunlops. Justin:(

·
Registered
21 Posts
I'm in Columbia.

·
Registered
437 Posts
I GET TO KEEP MY 5SPD!!!!!!!!!:D but my autos still goin when its fixed :( . I would really like to sell it to someone on the boards cause its my baby and i dont want it to get hurt. But ya, it has to go and I have to wait till spring till i get another car. I have to get soemthing cheap to work on this time though, like a mustang....Justin

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm from Macon, N/E Missouri, between Moberly and Kirksville.

I went to KC to pick up Harry Potter 2 for the theater I work at, and I got lost for 5 HOURS!!!:redmad::boom: Not to mention it was rainy and I got into 2 accidents and didn't get the movie! Just totally pissed me off! The first guy I hit said "No dammage." and drove off. The second person was a stupid b;+ch and said it was my fault and I was driving like a bat out of hell. Probably would've pressed charges and had my bumper replaced, but that woulda been sh;+, and my bumper was already fubar, so we both agreed not to call it in, and it was over in about 2 min. I wouldn't want to live in KC.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Ya, the down town area is pretty bad for that kind of stuff.

Kylan, one good thign comes out of this deal, "supposedly" in about 5 months when my dad gets his dealer lisence i get to get a car at auction for what i have in my auto. So who knows, maybe I'll end up with like a 96 cobra:) with a 5spd sc lol. But i'm not counting too much on this deal.... but ya I'll have an sc for awhile more and maybe another when i grad......I have my eye on this one 95 black on black 5spd.....lol.Justin

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hey 93pimpin, we ougta meet up some time...I'm only 45 minutes away

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
golden said:
Hey 93pimpin, we ougta meet up some time...I'm only 45 minutes away
Ya, I figured if there were some people close by, we could meet up or something. If my car was in better condition, it'd be nice to go to a show off at carshow together. But I need a new bumper and fill in some rust holes on the rocker panels.

Also, anyone wanna buy some 12"s? Sony Xplod aluminum cones, 1200wt. max.
$140 if picked up.

·
Registered
143 Posts
I found out my rocker panel was more rusted out than I thought. Which is usually the case. I searched for rust rocker panels and this missouri post came up so I read into it. 93pimpin How are you going to fill yours in. I'm thinking of that insulation foam that comes in the caulk tubes. It looks like they used that when they built the car. They put it towards the front fender.

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'm gonna grind down the rust, fill it inside the rocker panels with undercoating, and probably the outside with undercoating, Bondo over the holes, then I just got some side skirts and I'm gonna paint those and put them on.

I'm now going to Warrensburg which is just outside of K.C.. I'm 21 now, so if anyone wants to party... :D :zbeer:

·
Registered
143 Posts
I planned on rust proofing it. I just talked to my dad and he said not to fill up the inside of the rocker panels or they wont drain. So i'll just get some screen and bondo, just like anythin else.

I'll be 21 on Nov 10th.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Why not just get a new rocker and put it on? They are cheap.

BTW, I live in KC, but on the Kansas side thank God :)

John

1 - 20 of 38 Posts