TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just took off my old mlp and the center piece was loose so there is no way to match the old to the new. Is there a way to line it up correctly?

Long story short, I just completed the engine swap, the car has been sitting for about 4 months, no prior tranny problems. Now the new motor is in and the car hesitates to shift to 3 and 4. When the engine was out I did replace the fluid in the tranny and tc?

·
Banned
5,377 Posts
put your shifter in the neutral position. then look at the mlps and set the inner circle to the "neutral" position. You will see a tick mark and turn it into that position. Slide it onto the lil shaft and bolt it down.

Piece of cake...

Check your fluid levels for the hesitate...

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok. so line the 2 notches up with the line that says neutral and bolt back down?

·
Banned
5,377 Posts
Yes turn the notch on the mlps to the "neutral" position and slide it in and blt down while your shifter is in the neutral position

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for you help. I will keep you posted!

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok followed your advice to a T...Car is in neutral and I lined up the sensor. BUT..When you put the sensor on it requires the notches to turn a little in order to fit back on .. Is this normal...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts