TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Folks, we're planning our first shootout of the year and we're kicking it off with the MN12 vs. Fox T-bird and Cougar event. Those of you who were selected, please check in with me. Those of you who were not selected, opted out or know of someone that should be in the shootout, please email me and we'll review the entries to possibly add some to the mix. We're currently looking at May 9th with a rain date of the 10th.

Thanks,
Steve Baur
MM&FF
[email protected]
TurboSteve is online now Edit/Delete Message

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
Ok that's a little too far for me. Hey Steve, Can you get Ken Miele to answer some questions about my Tbird? I've sent like 20 questions to him and no answer in the Mag. I'm currently a subscriber. I know it is asking alot and off topic. Figured I'd try.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
We're having a rather difficult time with this shootout right now, and we haven't scheduled any other shootouts for the year at this time. Generally all shootouts are held at E-town.

·
Registered
6,223 Posts
you want tbirds, go to the sc shootout in ohio sept 30 oct 1 you will have tbirds from 10-17 seconds and everything in between.

·
Who is John Galt?
6,476 Posts
bad93bird said:
A tbird that runs 10 seconds, I'd like to see that. Maybe they can put some in MM&FF. Never mind, there aren't any!
http://www.sccoa.com/member/index.php?uniquename=coymiller

Yes, there are.

And I think Mike Siska is knockin' on the door if he isn't there already.

EDIT: After looking around, I'm absolutely positive that Mike is in the 10's

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
I've gotta see that. Is the car all fiberglass, carbon fiber, or aluminum. These things are just to hard to make go into the 10's. God knows I wish I could. This heavy car in the 10's. Man that would be fun.

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
Ok if I knew what hes running and how he is set up, I would go down right now and get a loan and do that to my car. It has to be one huge torque monster. I want to duplicate that.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts