·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thats what iam gonna do with mine make it look like the way i want my car to look

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
I got the '92 T-Bird SC and the Cougar Low Rider. I've been meaning to use the 5.0 intake and modify it so it looks like a 3.8 N/A one (to build a '92 LX), but I'm one lazy bastard.

·
Banned
1,162 Posts
why is it that model companys think that either the birds are for old people or hispanics. you never see a regular model for the mn12. I never see any real ones turned into lowriders so where do they get that idea.

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
that is a very good question I wish I knew

·
Registered
824 Posts
except for the recent SC Re-release.

To answer the question at hand, its just another marketing ploy to spruce up their line up.

·
Registered
817 Posts
thunderbird96 said:
I never see any real ones turned into lowriders so where do they get that idea.
i do, theres ('92)one that was painted that metallic forest green with extra flakes, with gold 100spoke daytons in my area, i see it all the time. has some gold plaque hanging out the rear window, the car has airbags and a ****ty bass.

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
thunderbird96 said:
why is it that model companys think that either the birds are for old people or hispanics. you never see a regular model for the mn12. I never see any real ones turned into lowriders so where do they get that idea.
Well if you haven't noticed that is the vast majority of the current purchasers.
Unforantely I do get to see the "ethic" versions of the Cougar out on the street. :(

·
Registered
3,726 Posts
If you have never seen a low rider Thunderbird or Cougar, then you have never been to Tucson Az or surrounding area. A plus is they are pretty popular and there are a ton of them on the street. The minus is I see a ton of them with the bad offset all wheel outside the fender, purple metallic, tan vinyl bostonian half top, a quarter of them are from Mexico, older Cougar XR7s with busted body kits.

I have those two models, and the 93 Cougar one with three ways to build it, a ton of NASCAR thunderbirds (which I am working on a Cougar NASCAR car).

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
and we though old people in these cars was bad :confused:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts