TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I realize there's already a thread a mile long about the 03 calendar, this is why I'm starting a new one. No one is paying attention to the other.

What I would like to know is what actually happened to them? I ordered mine and never received it either. From reading the thread it gives no reason why the deal fell through. It also states that our money would be refunded and we would be contacted. I have email and received no response. It's to bad they didn't become a reality for all of us and especially me since both my cars were in it.

So how about an explanation for all of us and a list of who hasn't received one or refunded to make things right.

Lonnie

·
Registered
940 Posts
I haven't received a refund yet, so I would like to know what's the deal?

Sulejman

·
Like Titles Matter
2,129 Posts
4 days since Lonnie posted and no response. Does he think he can just stall untill everyone goes away and not give refunds? He sure didn't mind using photos of Lonnie's cars on the calendar, you'd think he could at least send him what he paid for.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I also never received the calendar, never got my money back, or received an e-mail as to what he is doing with my money.

At this point, I just want my money back, but I doubt that will ever happen.

Ken

ps - Matt did finally respond today to me (after an irate e-mail to him with explicit language), first he insulted me then didn't tell me when, or even if I would get my money back.

·
Administrator
4,161 Posts
I talked to Matt today about the whole thing. While I'm not going to go into any detail, I can say that I understand what happened. Though I cannot condone the situation, I have his word that he will indeed pay back everybody who deserves it.

I had the highest single amount owed, but have told him to pay everybody else back first. I don't know how long it will take, so don't ask me. But from my dealings with Matt in the past, I believe if he says he'll do it, he'll do it.

This will NOT be a flame thread from this point on. It will be watched.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Sir William - Thanks for your reply.

Update - As of today 4/26 I have still NOT received my money back or an e-mail from Matt as to when or even if I'm getting it back. Next week will be 6 (SIX) months from when I sent Matt money for the calendar.

I will keep this board updated as to when/if I ever get my money back.

Do you guys have a vendor review section on your board? I'd like to post my experiences there.

Ken

·
Registered
9 Posts
.........I have still not received my money back from Matt Robinson, and it has now been 6 (SIX) months since I sent him a check. I have also yet to recieve an e-mail response as to when/if I am getting my money back.

Isn't this guy a moderator on your board?!

Ken

·
Like Titles Matter
2,129 Posts

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
You know, if you actually look at the date on when the 2004 ideas thread was made it was done long before the problems started...

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
Um because nothing is being sold?

I really wish I knew what was going on with the '03 calendars for those who didn't receive them but I don't. I do feel you should have gotten a product or money back long before now.

·
Like Titles Matter
2,129 Posts
ShadowDragon said:
Um because nothing is being sold?

I really wish I knew what was going on with the '03 calendars for those who didn't receive them but I don't. I do feel you should have gotten a product or money back long before now.

No doubt. Meanwhile, 6 months later, no refund, no product for these people. And he is STILL a moderator on the very board he used to take these people's money. I have a problem with that. Hell I think anybody would.

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
kdanner said:

I have a problem with that. Hell I think anybody would.
I didn't even order a calendar, and I, too, have a problem with that. Something needs to be done to ensure this will not happen again.

·
Administrator
4,161 Posts
I do know what actually happened and why. However I also respect Matt's privacy in the matter. While I won't tell you the details, I will tell you that I understand. I don't condone what happened, but I can't in good conscience fault Matt for it either. I realize that some people don't give a crap what I have to say about things, but most if not all know my faith and beliefs. I can tell you that I would not for one second allow Matt to remain a moderator in any way, shape or form if the circumstances around this unfortunate incident were anything less extreme than they were.

Matt has given me his word that he'll pay back every person involved. I can only take him at that. I can say that if most of you knew the details, you probably wouldn't begrudge the $20. At that, I'll hush.

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
I know I should keep my mouth shut but oh well.

No matter what happened, that money is not his. And if he lost his job or something and just needed that money then that is messed up. I think he should email or contact the people that he took the money from and tell them what happened and what will be done about it. But after that, he just doesn't post or do anything on the message boards. Everyone would be a little bit more understanding if they knew what is going on.

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Sir William said:
but I can't in good conscience fault Matt for it either. I realize that some people don't give a crap what I have to say about things, but most if not all know my faith and beliefs.
The second he decided to open this MN12 calendar business to make money, he crossed the line when he took people's money in exchange for a service or product.

He deserves all the heat that he gets, regardless of circumstance... because he promised a product/service and after people paid their hard earned money for it, he failed to deliver.

As a business, he a responsibility to all of his consumers... and as we've seen proven, he won't be trusted ever again.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts