TCCoA Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 229 Posts

·
The Parts Guy
8,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm starting a new for sale thread, since the current one is getting pretty huge.

If you don't already know, I part out MN12's (and build them when I have time ). I currently carry parts from 89-97 3.8L N/A's, 91-93 5.0L's, 94-97 4.6L's, 89-93 SC's (auto's only), and 93-94 Mark 8's. I try to keep between 8 – 10 parts cars in stock at all times, so I usually have what you’re looking for. Most of my prices are not set in stone either, feel free to make offers (especially on big items such as motors, seats, etc.). I also consider trades, so let me know what you have. Check the for sale forum, I often run sales on parts that I have an abundance of.

I don't currently stock any 94-95 SC or 5-speed specific parts (145 MPH speedos, 5-speed consoles, etc).

I also sell parts on ebay frequently under the name of "racecougar".

Email me at [email protected] to request parts or to get more information and pics of parts.

I'm located just south of St. Louis, MO, and welcome people to stop by and see my projects or pick up parts. Just contact me first so that I know you're coming.

Thanks,
Rod

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
LOL Well, don't go out and catch cold or anything. The Bird I'm probably going to buy has a couple small dents in it from a falling tree branch. Might be easier and cheaper to put a fender of the same color on it than having it painted.

·
The Parts Guy
8,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Traveler, sorry about the delay. I was without electricity for 5 days after that nasty ice storm we had.

Anyway, I do have one Laser Red passenger side fender here from a 97. If you email me at [email protected], I'll send you some pictures of it.

-Rod

·
Registered
147 Posts
I am looking for the parts to complete a conversion on my 95 Thinderbird.

I need the EGR Tube from the 96/97
the fuel rails
throttle cable and bracket
fuel lines forward from the fuel filter

Let me know if you have any of this available.

Thanks

·
The Parts Guy
8,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Chris, I do have a ABS master cylinder assembly in stock for a 89 SC. Please email me at [email protected] with your zip code for a shipped price and more info on it.

red91sit, I'm not sure what part you're referring to.

-Rod

·
The Parts Guy
8,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Essex8800 said:
Do you have any blue interior parts for a 95 cougar??
Yes, I do. Just send me an email at [email protected] with a list of the parts that you're looking for, and I'll see what I have here for you. I'll need your zip code to determine shipped prices.

-Rod

·
Premium Member
557 Posts
sc wheels? idno if iv asked u b4 or not. sry if i have.

·
The Parts Guy
8,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
TwoHaggard said:
sc wheels? idno if iv asked u b4 or not. sry if i have.
I have a full set of refinished 89-92 SC wheels available. Just send me an email at [email protected] with your zip code for a shipped price and pictures.

-Rod

·
The Parts Guy
8,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Sorry, I don't have anything like that. I stick to MN12's and FN10's, no Crown Vic's, Town Cars, etc.

-Rod

·
Registered
164 Posts
Need 1994 LX Hood Release Slider

Shipped to 20782

·
The Parts Guy
8,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Phreakness, is this for a 3.8L NA, 3.8L SC, or 4.6L? I'll have to see what I have here.

-Rod

1 - 20 of 229 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.