TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Boost Happy
1,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats up guys i was talking with some mn12 guys and was thinking that some day there will probably be a mn12 magazine or something when this cars are stock people over look em and they dont know what can be done with them but i am starting to see more mn12's around and i think in a few years people are gone look back and be like damn .i mean we had a calendar out that was a start .

Jurgen

·
Only you can prevent modular fires
1,446 Posts
Amen Our Mn12s are very cool when done right, but they suck so much when stock most people over look them and let the doors sag off and never fix em. Get the word out! Most people dont even know what kind of car I drive, but I have a little more of an excuse than most other mn12s:tongue:

·
Pedal Faster
2,658 Posts
If it wasn't sooooo much work, I'd say that'd be an excellent idea. As it stands, maybe just a TCCoA-sanctioned newsletter would be a good start?

·
Registered
970 Posts
actually a thunderbird magazine was scheduled for release (focusing moreso on the MN12).....entitled "portholes".....however, because of the costs of everything it never made it to shelves (I was already ready to go pick one up). They talked about moving it to an online subscriber magazine but I"m not sure that that ever happened either.

Yes, it'd be nice. But I don't forsee it happening. There just aren't enough MN12 enthusiasts out there.

-jw

·
Boost Happy
1,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
chilipepprflea said:

why is that?
well there has been mn12's lately on the mustcle mustang and fast ford magazine and they been writeing about mn12's and what can be done and what we can do and what not and i see alot of people intersted into this cars now when i go to shows or track people ask alot of questions and what they can do ,now i see more mn 12's around here then i use to not that they are all go more are for show but still thouse super coupe guys were on the last issue alot of em in the 13's etc.

Jurgen

·
Registered
3,178 Posts
the only problem i'd see with it is that just like the mustang magazines, i'm afraid it would be full of ads for stupid mods that don't work.. dyno tests for products with wayy overstated gains, etc. The only way I'd want one to be produced is if the articles and such were written by the knowledgeable people here who know the REAL facts and not some sponsored BS. But somehow I find the odds of that happening to be quite small.

Have no fear- MagerThom, myself, and a few others are still working hard on reworking the tech articles. Many need to be revised, but in order to fix them we want 100% correct info, which takes a lot of research. It's not forgotten. :)

Tom

1 - 7 of 7 Posts