TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well the Bird owner down in that area has the friday night cruise planned out, and is thinking of a second one if no-one likes this idea for the second cruise which he would prefer.

Southern Pines to Raleigh, 1hr/1.5hr and hit <a href="http://www.jillians.com/club_detail.asp?club_id=20">Jillians</a> for a while before driving back.

Does this sound like something anyone would want to do for saturday? Last time we had a Tbird meet there we had a blast until they kicked us out at midnight since one of our party was under 21(the Southern Pines area local who wants to go back, lol).

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The plans were cruise on friday and on saturday. Figure saturday we might want to actually do something. :D

·
Administrator
4,161 Posts
3 hours of driving sounds like a lot of wasted time to me. I'd think something closer would be better, but I dunno what's around.

The other thing to think about. With that far to drive, there'll be MUCHO temptation to drive stupid like the VW drivers. That leads to problems for everybody. I'd think staying a bit closer may be better, but what do I know?

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The problem, like I said when Rockingham was being looked into, there isn't all that much around it. :tongue: We might be able to find a little sports bar, but alot of us won't be drinking so it won't be all that fun for us.

·
Administrator
4,161 Posts
Yeah. Tough call on that one. Although the Jillians place looked pretty cool.

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Counting the time in and out of downtown it's an extra hour of driving compared to the "itenerary" of 2 hours, but we'll also be doing the socializing half way through the "cruise".

Like I said, RobertP is trying to think of another route to take us for saturdays cruise just in case, but he too wants to do more than just drive around the countryside from small town to small town for a couple hours. That's why I asked here, try and see how many people were interested, not that I know how many people need to be asked but those that don't see it we'll make a final decision saturday before we start the cruise.

Of course we could always go to autozone again and hand out ricecop tickets. Though most of the cars I've seen around that area are less rice and more muscle I'm sure they have some ricers.

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
ShadowDragon said:
Of course we could always go to autozone again and hand out ricecop tickets. Though most of the cars I've seen around that area are less rice and more muscle I'm sure they have some ricers.
Thanks for the reminder :) Gotta remember to bring my ticket books.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts