TCCoA Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Administrator
14,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys, it's drawing close...

This will be the first year for us NC/SC people to come, we'll be getting there sometime friday afternoon/evening and just crashing at the hotel afterwards.

Anyone have any idea what the schedule is for Saturday? I don't see a durn thing on the website and I have a friend coming out Saturday from Chicago so I want to give him some idea of when we will be doing what.

I figure we can all use this post to co-ordinate, get a head count, and bs about the whole thing.

As of right now we are now down to three. AndyR, WolfgangNC96, and myself. AndyR and I will be driving our cars, WolfgangNC96 will be riding with AndyR. Our chapter director isn't even going. :p

·
Registered
726 Posts
I case you care, I'm going :D
Events info
Im coming from Cedar Rapids, Iowa, and will be leaving early friday with a friend. Also staying 'till maybe monday. Since it doesn't seem like many from my area are going, i guess i'll be in my own little caravan (1 car = pathetic) :(
Still got some stuff i wanna do to the car, like a honduh s***vic intake, unghetto rig the mufflers, change a bunch of fluid, etc
Like I said i'll be getting down there in the afternoon, and if you want two more guys to hang out with, well, we can figure something out.
Can't wait to meet ya man :cool:

·
Administrator
14,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cool.

That's what this post is for, to try and see how many of us will be there.

Notice they don't give times for any of the events on the site?

·
Registered
748 Posts
I'll be there Thursday......

I'm heading there Thursday afternoon / early evening.....willprobably be there before most. Be nice to see a whole sheet load of MN 12's come in Friday morning and afternoon.

See ya all there.

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
well, now i might be able to actually go.

my whole life may be taking a turn here pretty soon, and it would be "icing on the cake" to make the trip. still gotta punch some numbers though.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Hey !!!!!

Hey, Slowride is alive!!!!!1 How the he!! are ya dude? Havent heard from ya forever...Dude, Email me your Phone # , so we can hook up...Im going up to Indy Friday morning,and goin to Chicago Sun or Mon then headin home..Im staying at the Sponsor hotel..Anyone now if Eric or Jay is goin? I think Ohio is dead, havent done anything in the state since Dayton in june,snow will be here soon...We gotta do at least 1 more besides Nationals?....Later dudes....

·
Registered
748 Posts
Hey 1 Bad T.......

Yeah........I'm alive.....wasn't able to get on line for the longest time. *S*

Anyways.......ran into a minor set back this weekend......blew the heater core in the Cat so I'm busy as hell getting it replaced. I'll send ya my number here soon....both my home and my cell number.

As far as I know.....Jay's not going....and Eric might be.........but can't say for sure. Wish we'd have at least one more OHIO meet this year.........maybe it will happen....we'll see I guess.

I'll talk to ya soon bud !!!!!!

Slowride

·
Only you can prevent modular fires
1,446 Posts
Ohio Peoples

Hey every other Ohio person! Yeah one more ohio meet sounds great! I will be another ohio person at mn12nationals cant wait to see every body! Pray for good weather!

·
Registered
722 Posts
WhiteBird101 said:
I case you care, I'm going :D
Events info
Im coming from Cedar Rapids, Iowa, and will be leaving early friday with a friend. Also staying 'till maybe monday. Since it doesn't seem like many from my area are going, i guess i'll be in my own little caravan (1 car = pathetic) :(
WhiteBird101,
Get ahold of Dale P in Marshalltown ............ he's going too.

Are you ging to make it to the KC meet in Sept?

·
Alabama Chapter Director
701 Posts
See u all there...

hey...Im leavin today (Wed) to start the trip from Alabama. I hope to be arriving Thursday sometime at the latest Friday. See you all there.

·
Registered
444 Posts
I wish I could go, but...

I hope you guys and gals that are going have a safe trip, and try to find some rice to smoke!!Blazz

·
Koolbreeze
841 Posts
HAW YEE!

Like Shadow said,
3 of us with 2 cars are comin from the 'Tarheel State'
13 or so hr trip, we'll be driving all night and probably not worth too much come friday. We don't need to be completely conscious to have a good time tho :D
...never seen a sunrise in Ohio ;)

"Let's kick the tires and light the fires Big Daddy!"

·
Administrator
14,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
SON OF A!!!!!!!!

Possibly bad news peeps...

Elkhart IN Forecast for Saturday via Weatherbug

Mostly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the lower 60s. Highs near 80.

Elkhart IN Forecast for Saturday via Weather.com

Isolated T-Storms 80°/62° 40%precipitation

·
Registered
6,223 Posts
ill be in and out all weekend i wont be there durring the day due to i hafta work. ill see ya in the evening starting thurs. for anyone that is going home to the west and want to stop by in chicago area were having a little after nats party at hooters in schaumberg. let me know and ill get you the info

·
Registered
215 Posts
HE!! ya!!

Im leaving Friday around 2:00 in Cleveland,J-Rob if your in the area before that gimme a call,I'll hook ya up with some grub....If your behind me at that time let me know,and I'll wait..Vic. Im heading to Chicago on Sun morning.Lets ride.....See ya Friday in Elkhart...................Later Dudes.................................P.S. My daughter is a good luck charm,it never rains when she rides with me...And she's coming......

·
Registered
444 Posts
to those going

try to get plenty of pics to let us that are not going see what we are missing, Blazz

·
Registered
6,223 Posts
Re: HE!! ya!!

1 BAD T said:
Im leaving Friday around 2:00 in Cleveland,J-Rob if your in the area before that gimme a call,I'll hook ya up with some grub....If your behind me at that time let me know,and I'll wait..Vic. Im heading to Chicago on Sun morning.Lets ride.....See ya Friday in Elkhart...................Later Dudes.................................P.S. My daughter is a good luck charm,it never rains when she rides with me...And she's coming......
ill be heading home after the events of sat night, its only about an hour hour-n-half ride for me to go home. but on sun afternoon ill be going out to the hooters. i think were meeting at like 2ish but i dunno mabey earlier.

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Tony, well be going through Ohio tomorrow afternoon or evening. Im at jordans right now, I had to leave Maine before I went crazy. Shoot me a PM with your number and ill call you when we go through anyway.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts