TCCoA Forums banner

21 - 40 of 83 Posts

·
PostSlut
13,597 Posts
1MTNCAT said:
Now we're getting somewhere!!!!! Looks like our "Little List" continues to grow.

Badbird 95, sounds to me like you hit it with too large a shot on a stock fuel system, too much timing and that ported MAF may not have kept the Fuel trim at the appropriate level.

Irregardless though, sorry you lost a motor. Hope you are getting the new set-up ironed out.
Yaeh the car ran lean with too much timming and too hot of plugs. The only thing that happend to the motor was I burned up 3 intake valves. I fI would have known what I know now, I would have stayed with my 4.6.

Oh well, it will be bigger and badder than before, and with a lot more NITROUS.

·
Registered
192 Posts
94 Tbird LX, pullies,RichardM tube,[email protected],Dynomax catback, compucar dry system
14.15, 86 mph 2.13 60 ft, lost three cylinders about the 1000' mark. Should get the new engine in by Jan, after I fix a few issues with one of my mustangs.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
I guess it is time for me to go ahead and put my car in here. I haven't put it in the car just yet because the car is in storage and will be there until March or April depending on the weather. Then it is off to the dyno to tune/check everything out.

·
Only you can prevent modular fires
1,446 Posts
Oh yeah I have that stuff, umm 2 10lb bottles wet plus the stuff in my sig

·
Registered
55 Posts
I got a 93 TBird w/ stock 118,000 mile engine, 75mm bullet mass air meter, single 3 inch into dual 2&1/4 exhaust, B&M shift kit, 255lph fuel pump, and a Compucar 150 shot. 3.73's soon to come. No times yet, Bristol doesn't open until March or April I think. But it should go low 13's.
Scott
P.S. Damn am I the only 5.0 here?

·
Registered
466 Posts
I plan on pulling my NX kit off my honda and trying it on my 3.8, then again 108K and I think my Hg's area about toasted....Meh, why not go out with a bang and the Floor pan dropping while street racing(Fast and the furious :) )

·
Registered
926 Posts
In the process of instalation. 125 ZEX Kit

·
Registered
31 Posts
Zex Kit with 75 shot
BBK 70 mm Throttle Body
Trick Flow Upper Intake
BBK Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator
K&N FIPK