check spinningwheelssc or supercoupeperformance.com

·
Street Freekz
754 Posts
I'd check SCP

·
Registered
11 Posts
SCP is probably your best bet, Bill has them in stock. Decent price too.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Its a TERRIBLE price. I bought them, but only because there's no other option really. We pay about over twice as much as say... a mustang for an energy suspension hyperflex kit. I seriously considered dropping money on a small lathe and turning my own. Nylon tube is cheap. But like I said, we really dont have any options and ES doesnt seem too interested in the problem.

The quality I will vouch for tho.

·
Registered
384 Posts
How many people own Mustangs as opposed to MN12's? There's your answer. If you haven't noticed, the aftermarket for MN12's is not large at all so we either pay the prices or make it ourselves. The more people continue to complain about prices, we'll have less vendors for our MN12's. Because seriously, who wants to offer a performance/aftermarket product to a certain crowd when all they do is complain?

Edit: And btw, you won't find a nicer guy to deal with when it comes to MN12's than Bill at SCP. Try finding a vendor in the Mustang crowd that is as helpful and pleasant to deal with as he is.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I agree that there needs to be a little more support for the MN12's in the parts department, but hey they're not a dime a dozen, and I like it that way. All I see in my neck of the woods are ricer wannabes and kids with grand ams (can you say cookie cutter?) that think they're Ferarri's greatest competition.

We love the cars that are like classy women: Beautiful, and EXPENSIVE on the UPKEEP! :D

·
Registered
288 Posts
Like I said. I did pay the price for good parts, but that in no way means I should like it. Truth is, if I cant do it myself, I look to SCP FIRST, then compare to what else I can make work. And you're right, Bill is easy to work with, but it still doesnt make me happy.

·
Chapter Director Coordinator
6,253 Posts
bulkpart has the same trans mount for half the price

it is listed as for a 96 cougar though..but it is the same piece

·
Resident Line Creator
1,874 Posts
I miss the instructions that they had available for most of the parts that you bought. They were a great help and included pictures. Can you still access them?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts