TCCoA Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Illinois Chapter Director
1,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone install this kit. I've got the cash to blow on it, I just wonder if it's worth it. I need to know ASAP since I might be ordering it tomorrow.

Thanks!

·
Registered
117 Posts
Im happy

I put it on a few weeks ago, before it got bashed! really havent gotten to "test" it out, but it has for sure helped. I needed them because upon rear inspection i discovered play in the rear, on the vertical axis. It appears to have all been in the knuckle bushings because its gone now, and i didnt replace the upper/inner bushing because the one i got from Azone is the same as the outer, which doesnt have the eccentric , and i knew i need that so, i didnt mess with it. I also didnt change the lower/inner bushings, cause they looked like a BEAR! . I intended to change the bearings also, but was in a hurry and didnt do it. I would sudgest you do that also.

·
Illinois Chapter Director
1,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm changing bolt pattern and installing Cobra hubs, new rotors, bearings, wheels, tires, and the poly kit....I just wanted to do it all at once. I'll be tackling the performance stuff once I get the interior and the swap done. I'm working backwards, but it's starting to pay off a little.

Thanks for the help...I've got 109K on the car and I'm replacing just about everything suspension wise.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts