I put it on a few weeks ago, before it got bashed! really havent gotten to "test" it out, but it has for sure helped. I needed them because upon rear inspection i discovered play in the rear, on the vertical axis. It appears to have all been in the knuckle bushings because its gone now, and i didnt replace the upper/inner bushing because the one i got from Azone is the same as the outer, which doesnt have the eccentric , and i knew i need that so, i didnt mess with it. I also didnt change the lower/inner bushings, cause they looked like a BEAR! . I intended to change the bearings also, but was in a hurry and didnt do it. I would sudgest you do that also.
I'm changing bolt pattern and installing Cobra hubs, new rotors, bearings, wheels, tires, and the poly kit....I just wanted to do it all at once. I'll be tackling the performance stuff once I get the interior and the swap done. I'm working backwards, but it's starting to pay off a little.
Thanks for the help...I've got 109K on the car and I'm replacing just about everything suspension wise.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
A forum community dedicated to Ford Thunderbird, Mercury Cougar and Lincoln Mark owners and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about performance, modifications, troubleshooting, maintenance, and more!