TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there anywhere on this board diagrams, not schematics, more like annotated pictures, that show the locations of the various parts, accessories, sensors etc, that are so often referred to by the more experienced posters?

·
Registered
192 Posts
I have not seen that in a single place, but there are quite a number of posts that have fairly detailed pictures.

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
autozone.com has a component locator.. dunno how good it is.... but its sumthing liek you wanted.

·
Registered
3,726 Posts
I don't have them for a 92, I don't know of the 93 manual has them or not. This is what they look like for...this is a Mark VIII:

The place I put them converts them to JPG and kills text. I will see of the 93 manual has similar and if it is partially useful I will try to post them.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bangster said:
I don't have them for a 92, I don't know of the 93 manual has them or not. This is what they look like for...this is a Mark VIII:

The place I put them converts them to JPG and kills text. I will see of the 93 manual has similar and if it is partially useful I will try to post them.

Thank you! thank you! thank you!

·
Registered
3,726 Posts
These are a little busy, but you should be able to click on the thumbnail and get the full sized one. These are from the 1992 Ford Service CD. Enjoy!

Engine Compartment

------1----------------2---------------3---------------4

Body

------1----------------2---------------3

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
WOW, were do you get these? I need to get one for my car (95 4.6l LX). Going to the Ford place every week to get a picture is getting old.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts