TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
nothing spectacular here, but i just put together a little mn12 screen saver from a few images that have been posted on these boards.

mn12.scr - just right click and save as :] (approx. 2.6 megs)

i'd be more than happy to make some more if anyone wants - themed or whatever. just post some images and i'll have at 'em.

anyhow, while i'm not 100% certain who these images originally belonged to, the ones i used were posted by (in alphabetical order):
8ate8
birdman
greenbird
jordansypek
mike donley
nicktcfcsb
robinson
shadowdragon
shawn40th
squide
todd drefcinski
tony
vicrattlehead

thanks all for the killer pictures :]

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
werd. or you can just double click the file itself just to see how it looks. then yeah, copy it to c:\windows and it should appear in the same list as all your other screensavers.

·
Only you can prevent modular fires
1,446 Posts
Ha I like it!

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yup - the program's called Screen Saver Builder - pretty simple program too :]

·
MN12 Fanatic
1,459 Posts
Nice, I like it!

:thumbsup:

Can you download that program for free?

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
Dude, thats cool. You got a couple pics of that car on ebay with the chick in it LOL
My wheel is in there with the Firestone tires :) and the background I contributed to a thread. cool man.

-Shawn

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
Hey, since it was "your" idea to make an MN12 screensaver, you think you could make one for me? I got a crapload of pics.
Just trying to be ethical:leftright . I can attempt making my own. Either way:D

It is sweet btw

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
Woo hoo, I'm in there too!

I've got something similar at work that lets me just display pics in a certain dir. The dir of course is full of T-birds, Cougars, and Mark VIII's :D

·
Automatic Weapon
1,219 Posts
ShadowDragon said:
Woo hoo, I'm in there too!

I've got something similar at work that lets me just display pics in a certain dir. The dir of course is full of T-birds, Cougars, and Mark VIII's :D
Same here, I have a nice little collection going, Shads has seen it.
My screen saver comes on and it's like TV, just one car after another.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Aaron_T: i'd be glad to make one for you, but i won't be upset if you want to make it yourself. same goes for anyone. i'm just always wanting MORE sweet mn12 pics is all :]

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
soop said:
I'd like to see it, but it doesn't load after setup. Anything that I need to do or settings that could be screwey?
Try clicking on it then not hitting the mouse or keyboard.

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
birdman said:
Aaron_T: i'd be glad to make one for you, but i won't be upset if you want to make it yourself. same goes for anyone. i'm just always wanting MORE sweet mn12 pics is all :]
Cool. I don't know if any of these are "Sweet" but here are a bunch of pics here, of my birds, a friends SC, and a bunch of cars/trucks here in a Alaska (trucks I mean Lightnings, Gen1 and Gen2). The SC is Cinstral's btw.pics

1 - 19 of 19 Posts