Votes: 5 19.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Even if you don't like "Design 5," please vote on which shirts you think would look best. The one with the most votes will likely be the first shirt I will be printing. After that I'll have pricing and a site to go to. Thanks!

Plain

SVE

SVT

Thunder

Thunderbird.

·
Stroked and Blown
2,395 Posts
All of them are nice but my favorite is the first one.....it covers those of us who do not have a supercharger, etc. I would purchase either one though. When will these be up for sale, i want one now!! :)

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks everyone who voted over the last two threads... the first shirt I will be printing is the Plain Design 5. I'll make another post once everything is all done, and I have a site to get it off of. Once again, thanks!

·
Registered
709 Posts
Plain for sure... also, loose the Cat logo... Nothing against the Cats but you got a picture of a T-Bird and a logo of a Cat!

I like the car picture for sure!!

Jake

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
MN12BIRD said:
Plain for sure... also, loose the Cat logo... Nothing against the Cats but you got a picture of a T-Bird and a logo of a Cat!
That's my logo for "The MN12 Collection" of T-Shirts. It has a Cougar, and if you look carefully there's a Thunderbird inside it. Can't take it off, sorry.

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
Heh.. My shirts are in that batch too. He picked them up today and they will be shipped friday or saturday.

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
So how do we order them? PrintMojo's site isn't very user friendly, there's not even a search feature. Maybe I'm retarded but I can't find your shirt on it. Or do we order them from you?

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Whaddya know, they updated me tonight and they are now available.

Here's the thread for it HERE

http://www.printmojo.com/mn12/index.php

Just click on the product, and add it to the cart. The entire transaction is done through PrintMojo, so if you have any questions get help HERE.

If these shirts sell okay, I'll be able to print more of the shirts in THIS thread. Thanks for looking, and for any purchases made!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts