TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seems like it's been forever since I first started talking about them, but at long last there in. Here's the link.
Check it out

First come first serve on the big guy sizes. I can get more made when they run out, it will just take a little while.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Deal!

drivex. If these go okay, I plan on doing the Cougar next (I can see that's what you drive).
I used the 95 Bird on this because it's the car I drive. I really didn't make the original to put on a shirt, but I posted the image here and some of the TCCoA'ers suggested that I turn it into a shirt. I liked the idea and figured I'd turn it into something wearable for the MN12 guys. I'd love to make one for every year and make, but this one alone cost me over 2 grand to produce!

Derek L. Yes I plan on being in Bradenton next week and bringing a coule dozen with me. Hope to see you there.

·
Registered
615 Posts
CyLum I live over at Jefferson Commons right near USF, where are you located?

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ashish: I'm on the other side of Tampa Bay in Pinellas county. Hey, are you going to the Bradenton NMRA meet? So far it's Derek L. and I from the TCCoA gang. It would be cool to have more people make it.

Tre45: Got your info. I'll be putting packages together this weekend to send out. Thanks!

·
Registered
209 Posts
Hey Cylum, I will be there. For show only, I might bring both Birds but the SC isn't ready to run on the track. I'm still getting used to her. But I will be there.
GUN

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Awesome!

We need to figure out a place to gather. I don't know anything about this track, so if anyone else does, make some suggestions on where to meet up.

·
Registered
615 Posts
Yea Cylum I might show up just to hang out with you guys, i know this sounds dumb, but I don't even know what NMRA is. Is it at the Desoto Speedway?

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Soop, thanks man. I've got my first bunch going out Monday. As far as I can find, there are no other shirts around that address our group specifically, so it's been fun creating something unique to fill that gap.

Ashish, here's the Bradenton web site:
http://www.bradentonmotorsports.com/
If you hunt around, you'll find a map and directions to getting there. Hope to see you at the track.
NMRA: National Mustange Racers Association

ISAXDQB: They're going out Monday, should be there in a couple of days after that.

First day of racing is coming up soon.

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
Jeremiah said:
any chance i could see a pic of the shirt. I seen the design on the website. but i would just like to see it on the shirt itself. thanks
It's in his sig - Pearl Thunderbird LX

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Got yours in with the bunch I sent out today Aaron_T

I need to update my site tomorrow. Shirts aren't coming soon, there here! Busy, busy busy...

1 - 20 of 29 Posts