TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
yeah those would be pretty sweet. ilove that type of window in trucks.

·
Registered
709 Posts
what are you talking about the wing windows?? I notice the interior is like nothing I have EVER seen in an MN12 before tho!

·
Registered
709 Posts
holly crap I didn't even notice them! What a weird *** Tbird!

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
MN12BIRD said:
what are you talking about the wing windows?? I notice the interior is like nothing I have EVER seen in an MN12 before tho!
Is it just the two tone interior color and headrest delete seats, or have you never seen the interior of a '89~93 MN12 before?

Aside from the two tone theme and unique seats and door upholstery it looks pretty stock. The silver dash trim is from the SC/XR7, otherwise it would be wood grain.

I wonder if the center console, lower dash and kick panels etc. are actually molding in white plastic or what... I can't imagine it would still look that good if it was painted white. I guess if you own the injection molders it's no big deal to mold them whatever color you want.

edit: Is it just me or do you all see what appears to be a cassette tape sticking out of the radio too? lol

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
I love those windows, have them on the F150, were on my old Grand Marquis, the parents old Colony Park wagon, and my dad's Bronco.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts