TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Long time no post everyone. Been in Japan for a while and obviously away from my birdie and this forum. Time to clean garage. I have a set of MHS stage 2 heads. Over-sized stainless valves, bronze guides and upgraded Springs. Come with hitech stage 2 cams that the Mustang guys regular saw 300 rwhp out of. I swapped them out for a trickflow top end and I'm tired of seeing them. I can get a mileage count on them but I can't imagine more than 7500 miles on them. These do not come with followers or lash adjusters. Pics upon request.

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Long time no post everyone. Been in Japan for a while and obviously away from my birdie and this forum. Time to clean garage. I have a set of MHS stage 2 heads. Over-sized stainless valves, bronze guides and upgraded Springs. Come with hitech stage 2 cams that the Mustang guys regular saw 300 rwhp out of. I swapped them out for a trickflow top end and I'm tired of seeing them. I can get a mileage count on them but I can't imagine more than 7500 miles on them. These do not come with followers or lash adjusters. Pics upon request.
How much?

·
Super Moderator
12,070 Posts

One for each of them ... :tongue:

Hope you're doin' ok. Are you ever coming back to the states?

·
Premium Member
2,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

One for each of them ... :tongue:

Hope you're doin' ok. Are you ever coming back to the states?
I'm living in Omaha Nebraska now. Stationed at Offutt AFB. Omaha is nice. Nebraska taxes are insane (still a resident of NC) and Offutt blows dick. But for the most part I'm doing alright.

·
Super Moderator
12,070 Posts
Good deal! You ever find your way back to NC let me know and we'll take the cars for a cruise through the mountains.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Living in Lincoln from FL and SC, Midwest isn't so bad just need to look around for some stuff and yes NE taxes are crazy....would of though cheaper then the south. But no.....and darn the wheel taxes in Lincoln.

Sending you a PM

1 - 7 of 7 Posts