TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
Haven't been on here in a while, mostly just been lurking. I was perusing through RA for some suspension bits when I noticed these guys popped up:

They say "truck" shocks but could be worth a try. I ordered them out of curiosity, and also because it seems like they are old stock and will not last long.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Cruising through rock auto today I found that they have Monroe Reflex front shocks for our cars on wholesaler closeout.
Some of the posts from the past on here claim they're about the same as the original sport shocks. They're cheap enough I'd buy a set if shipping to Canada wasn't more than the shocks cost. Shipping on a set of good ones isn't any more, so I don't really want to take a chance on them unless someone can chime in and say they're worth buuying.
Kristian

·
Registered
337 Posts
Cruising through rock auto today I found that they have Monroe Reflex front shocks for our cars on wholesaler closeout.
Some of the posts from the past on here claim they're about the same as the original sport shocks. They're cheap enough I'd buy a set if shipping to Canada wasn't more than the shocks cost. Shipping on a set of good ones isn't any more, so I don't really want to take a chance on them unless someone can chime in and say they're worth buuying.
Kristian
Where does it say they are front shocks for a Thunderbird? I checked under shock absorber and those were not listed.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Where does it say they are front shocks for a Thunderbird? I checked under shock absorber and those were not listed.
It's under struts, not shocks. Right at the bottom there's a section for increased handling/performance. They're part # 931845.
Kristian

1 - 5 of 5 Posts