TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now, since the longest I been wondering what would it take to get the
FL MN12's back to the Meet's (coffee, Food, Wrenching, Washing, Chasing H'as and Chevy's) ? I know FL is somewhat not easy, it takes me like 6 hours getting out of here hitting NE. LOL
Anyway, we have lots of MN12's (Mark's, SC's, Cat's and Bird's) in our Chapter and still no fixed get-together.
Whats wrong? Thats a question to all of you(FL Chapter only) !
What's wrong or with other wort's, " what would be Your idea of a monthly Meet you would like to attempt"?
For my self, living in Miami I'll vote for the Central Florida Area:)D let's start fighting now where it is, LOL) It should be more or less central to all of Us. It's a good drive for me and lucky are the PPL they live nearby Central FL. Just to make it clear from my side, I'm not saying I'll be there every month. What I would like to see is the simple Knowing off_ if I'll take the drive, someone (may only 1 MN12) is there. A FIXED date like 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th Saturday of the month at a fixed location and time(example 6-8PM at ____ and 8PM to ??, to be announced)would be good.
I say Fixed Time and Date, Rain or Sunshine, just to know someone is there, and let's go from there. It could pick up fast, once PPL are sure about that there are always some members at the location.
Is like a restaurant where you went to eat, if all was great you will come back any time expecting the same taste/quality. If it isn't, you'll just come never back. I'm a spontaneous Person and have no problems to take a long Drive, but i hate to turn around with a taste of disappointment.
I truly hope You all understand me!

Any Volunteers for something steady ? :eek:

-Maic ( just asking)

·
Registered
25 Posts
I'm open to set something up. A fixed date somewhere, in the central part of the state.

·
Premium Member
271 Posts
Today was slow at work so I decided to drill some hole in the trunk. Mounted a factory spoiler . Looks good but the white spoiler on a green car - not so much.

·
Administrator
748 Posts
How long are you going to be in TX Maic? Maybe we can organize something here to get my car running again. I sure do miss it! Kinda scares me to think that it's been 6 years since the work started and I've only driven it twice in that time period :(

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
There is always a car show at old town in kissimmee fl... Just sayin lol. On fri and sat evenings I live 4 hours away from there..

·
Premium Member
1,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
How long are you going to be in TX Maic? Maybe we can organize something here to get my car running again. I sure do miss it! Kinda scares me to think that it's been 6 years since the work started and I've only driven it twice in that time period :(
Would be nice and about Time. lol Think I'm flying back on Friday, the same night I'll may go with Maic'y to Countyline/Okeechobee raceway to meet with Rick so he can check out my Radiator. I had bad luck the last 2 times I went to the Raceway. In May i kicked my neighbors *** to get out of the house with the fam. and we drove to WPB, got there by 8PM and it was Closed. I couldn't believe it. Then I think in July we went to County Line, it was a beautiful day just right there at the racetrack it was raining. lol So again, making a U turn and hit back Home. So now Maic'y (my son 4) isn't so exited no more when i tell him " lets go to the racetrack and watch the Cars, wooooooooooommmmmmm".

what about we find a car show some where in florida and meet there then we can meet and have something to do if nobody shows up
Ahhh darn are you a negative one. LOL How about we get our own thing up and running and then maybe go from time to time together to a Car show to rep. a small Part of TCCoA ! :D:D:D

on a side note: Should we setup a picky-bank for the Person who hosts the next 12 meetings? Why? If any work is done there PPL need to wash there hands, use the Restroom, may need Power, use off the Gas for the BBQ, and, and, and! Also, WANTED IS " input and opinions" on creating
good/interesting meets!

-Maic

·
Premium Member
1,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
There is always a car show at old town in kissimmee fl... Just sayin lol. On fri and sat evenings I live 4 hours away from there..
Can we trow the Wrench there? LOL Anyway, sounds like an option to end the day. It may also would give PPL a chance to join in at a later time of the day.
My Car isn't any condition for a Car show but i wouldn't mind to hang out a lil bit to chitchat or use the time to get finally some Cleaning or Light Pulp changing done. ;)

-Maic

·
Administrator
748 Posts
Are you talking about Okeechobee as in Lake Okeechobee? Do you have a website/link for this place?

·
Registered
1,488 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
looking at the side it say's " Friday Hot '75-'87 cars plus newer customs & exotics "
for Saturday it say's "Vehicles made before 1975 are here starting at 1:00 pm for the largest weekly classic car cruise in the United States."

where we fit in??

Are you talking about Okeechobee as in Lake Okeechobee? Do you have a website/link for this place?
Sorry for the Confusion, AGAIN. lol Is West Miami on Okeechobee Rd.
Here is the link http://www.countylinedragwayinc.com/home.htm

-Maic

·
Premium Member
1,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
What are you saying. j/k:D
I dont know were but maybe somewhere we can tell some lies and throw some wrenches at cars.
A track meet maybe - Mines not fast :( but an idea.
yeah' i remember last time i talked about Okeechobee. LOL Thats why the "AGAIN".
Hope all is good with you and i like your avatar, in the sticks. LOL

-Maic

·
Registered
454 Posts
Id be up for Kissimmee, Live in Jacksonville and Orlando....Orlando is my weekends lol. Orlando i feel is most central but way way to packed so i vote no on anything Orlando.

·
Registered
892 Posts
1 - 20 of 39 Posts