TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where I could find the rubber tubes that are used to connect the metal tubes together (don't know what they're called exactly) ???

I have the 90mm L-MAF and a MAC Cold Air Intake Tube and I can't mount the 90mm L-MAF to the intake tube because the rubber pieces diameters aree WAY TOO SMALL...so I need to find where I can't get a set that would work.

Thanks all !!!

Slowride

·
Registered
132 Posts
I know places like Home Depot, Lowes, etc. In the pluming dept have rubber tubes that can go from big to small, and small to big..

You might want to see if they have a size that will fit your 90MM Maf on one side, and the Air tube on the other..

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
I posted this link recently......you'll have to call or email them to find a local disributor or someone that can sell the piece you need by mail, phone, or web site. I can pretty much guarantee they make a piece that will work for you.....if you need two different end sizes they also sell reducers....

http://www.thermalflex.com/automotive.html

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
I'm not quite clear as to what you may really be asking.

Like any non-rigid tubing, two band clamps will usually do the trick
when using Thermal Flex product.

I hope this helps.......

·
Refrigerator Raider Hater
11,719 Posts
I've got the TB to MAF from an SHO availible. It's about 9 inches long, and makes a 20 to 30 degree bend. It has hose clamps on each end. You can see one in this pic:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts