TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok here is my problem the moon roof seem to work Ok it move back and forth when I press the button but for some reason the moon roof stops in random spots for no reason and I will have to press the button again to make it move farther back into the car, but here is the other problem I am haveing when the moon roof get to the end of it travel it seem to want to keep going I get a grinding noise from the motor area.

Is there some type of micro switch that tells the moter to shut off when it get to the end of it's travel?

Please help Ty

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
If you have broadband and a cd burner just download the Ford Technical Service Publications CD for the year you need to see how it works... sooner or later you'll need it for something else anyway.

www.fordcds.com

Mine has limit switches but the factory 97' moonroof is a one year only thing so it's not the same model as yours...

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you very much that helps me out alot. It seem that the moon roof is out of sync most likelly my micro swicth is bad because when I tested the switch with my ohm meter it seem it not working.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts