TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The situation:

You are in the Middle East, and there is a huge flood in progress. Many homes have been lost, water supplies compromised and structures destroyed. You are a photographer getting still photos for the CNN news service and are traveling alone, looking for particularly poignant scenes. You come across Osama Bin Laden who has been swept away by the floodwaters. He is barely hanging on to a tree limb and is about to go under. You can either put down your camera and save him, or take a
Pulitzer Prize winning photograph of him as he loses his grip on the limb.

So, here's the question ..... and think carefully before you answer ...........

Scroll Down

Which lens would you use? :uppoint:

·
Registered
23 Posts
If he is swept away there is still the potential that he would survive.

If he does die and the body is not found then we are still hunting a ghost.

It would be better to fetch him out of the water and then bash his head in with the camera.

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
1. take rope, tie around bumper on hummer

2. fashion laseo to other end of rope

3. hook osoma around neck with laseo (sp)

4. drag him to safety

5. forget he is tied to bumper by his neck, and drive down the road for about 50 miles

6. stop, cut his corpse loose, and throw it in back of truck for stuffing at the local taxedermist

7. display in white house as part of the tour

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
The biggest diameter one.

It would probably make the largest glass shard to eviscerate him with.

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
I was thinking the same thing. No way am I gonna let natural forces kill him. Pull him out and do it urself... THEN take the the picture. Hopefully you can hang him up next to u like in fishing pictures :)
quidospork said:
If he is swept away there is still the potential that he would survive.

If he does die and the body is not found then we are still hunting a ghost.

It would be better to fetch him out of the water and then bash his head in with the camera.

·
Moderator, Red Sox Nation Rabid Fan, TCCoAAC Found
3,165 Posts
heh, i'd kidnap him and hold him for mod money... use the camera to take pictures of my new paintjob....

·
Registered
180 Posts
id fetch that bastard right up! you know uncle sam is offering $25 Million for him.
of course that is dead or alive, so i would have a little fun with osama first.

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
but would anyone pay his ransom? or are you thinking people would fork over the money so they could deal with him?

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
JoelBender said:
but would anyone pay his ransom? or are you thinking people would fork over the money so they could deal with him?
Um yeah.. the Government would.. that's kinda why they put a ransom on his head.

(taken straight from the FBI most wanted page)

The Rewards For Justice Program, United States Department of State, is offering a reward of up to $25 million for information leading directly to the apprehension or conviction of Usama Bin Laden. An additional $2 million is being offered through a program developed and funded by the Airline Pilots Association and the Air Transport Association.

·
Moderator, Red Sox Nation Rabid Fan, TCCoAAC Found
3,165 Posts
JoelBender said:
hehe what lloyd said... 25 million.... yep the cougie would be styling with PPG Harlequin color changing paint

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
id save him

ok, im joking :cool: but i might yank him out, rip off all his finger nails, toe nails, gouge one eye out, cut his gums with a utility knife, and maybe nail him to a piece of wood and leave him in the sun to dry out. or id bring him home, call a medical friend of mine and put him through as much pain as possible while still forcing him to keep a heartbeat. id pay as much money as it takes to leave him tied up with an IV for life support while he suffers through decades of endless torture.

but thats just me.

·
Registered
180 Posts
remember the move "Seven" with brad pitt and morgan freeman. the killer guy had kept someone alive for along time by just an iv drip. the guy shrivled up to a bag of bones and looked like he had died like 2 years ago, but was still alive. ah! the humanity!

·
Cougar Pilot
3,443 Posts
ShadowDragon said:
The Rewards For Justice Program, United States Department of State, is offering a reward of up to $25 million for information leading directly to the apprehension or conviction of Usama Bin Laden. An additional $2 million is being offered through a program developed and funded by the Airline Pilots Association and the Air Transport Association.
So are you saying I wouldn't get $27 million for bringing his body back? Would I at least get $2 million? I'm thinking there's money to be made bounty hunting...

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
J-Rob said:
id save him

ok, im joking :cool: but i might yank him out, rip off all his finger nails, toe nails, gouge one eye out, cut his gums with a utility knife, and maybe nail him to a piece of wood and leave him in the sun to dry out. or id bring him home, call a medical friend of mine and put him through as much pain as possible while still forcing him to keep a heartbeat. id pay as much money as it takes to leave him tied up with an IV for life support while he suffers through decades of endless torture.

but thats just me.
Hey J-Rob,
Remind me NEVER to pi$$ you off! :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
946 Posts
i'd throw my shoe at him...so i'd be the pullitzer prize winning photographer....

that killed osama bin ladin!!!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts