TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well as some of you now last sunday I got into an accident with my bird and I can no longer drive it.

Exactly one week later, sunday again, I'm going to work and my roomate from school calls me. I was home for the Thanksgiving break and sometime over it my 32in TV was stolen from out suite's common room.... I just got back and finished filing the police report. I live in a suite with 3 rooms connected by a living room. Each of the rooms has two people in it. I know for sure my roomate didn't go with the TV. That leaves 4 people in the room who could have done it, as well as the possibility that they left the door unlocked which I've caught them doing several times. Any ideas what I couldl possibly do? Sorry for another rant.

·
Whining Intakes Rock
3,645 Posts
Beat the hell out of em.

·
Whining Intakes Rock
3,645 Posts
Heavy Metal said:
Oh that's gonna help by going to jail for assult.

You have insurance. If so file a claim. If not, then move and buy insurance for your stuff. Obviously you may have some folks that aren't very trustworthy.
It was a joke. ;)

·
Registered
91 Posts
Search Ebay for a replacment. I got my 57in widescreen high def for 750 bucks. i lucked out man this thing is sweeeeeet. Plus its huge so you can ratchet strap it down so no one lifts it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts