TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah I'm going to spend 250 dollers juts to have something that doesnt do anything. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: I think I'll go to a furnature store and buy a bunch of those cardboard/plastic stand in fake TV's, Stereo equipment & computers too, just so that I can look like I have a lot of really cool expensive stuff!! Morons. :rolleyes:

http://www.extremedimensions.com/shopexd.asp?id=3878

·
02 Explorer Pioneer
2,880 Posts
The one I love is the kid in my neighborhood with the fake blow off valve sound evertime he pushes the clutch in :woowoo:

·
Registered
468 Posts
timb said:
The one I love is the kid in my neighborhood with the fake blow off valve sound evertime he pushes the clutch in :woowoo:
You should go ask him to pop the hood one day, just for laughs

·
Whining Intakes Rock
3,645 Posts
Saw a ricer in Englewood on 776 with a base model Eclipse. But what made his car "fast" was the Greddy Turbo and NOS stickers all over the back. He must have ran out of NOS and his turbo broken. Shh not supposed to talk about how I knew that. :D

·
Registered
468 Posts
Al_Florida said:
Saw a ricer in Englewood on 776 with a base model Eclipse. But what made his car "fast" was the Greddy Turbo and NOS stickers all over the back. He must have ran out of NOS and his turbo broken. Shh not supposed to talk about how I knew that. :D
Please wont you tell us!?

·
Chief of Warranty Police
1,492 Posts
Man, why do they bother?

Can you imagine someone asking about your motor, and just being like, "Oh, uh, that's not real." :leftright

Do those fake blowoff valves even sound remotely close to the real thing?

·
Registered
6,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
LiquidCougar said:
Man, why do they bother?

Can you imagine someone asking about your motor, and just being like, "Oh, uh, that's not real." :leftright

Do those fake blowoff valves even sound remotely close to the real thing?
I couldnt imagine doing that....I may have some stupid fairly useless mods on my car, but they all do something....as for the fake blowoff valves, I dunno, I dont think I've ever heard one....I did hear one on a DSM the other day that was behind me in a parking lot....it was really annoying, seemed like every time he stepped off the gas psss pssss pssss pssss psss psss psss psss

I wanted to kick him in the arse for that one.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts