TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That real nice guy who brings me things at the front door was here again today. This time he brought a Ported and polished Throttle body and Intake Plenum from an 02 Mustang GT.

Yesterday he brought my new Brake Rotors.

And soon he will bring my new Green Stuff Pads so I can install my PBR Calipers!

This has been a GOOD week!

And there may be another surprise on the way. Tell you about it as soon as I know for sure myself.

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Glad you asked that. I bought it from EBay, from a guy who seems to be very reputable, and very helpful. His Ebay ID is 618jerrys.

Here is his feedback page

http://feedback.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=618jerrys&iid=7976242980&frm=284

I'm really impressed with his work, and he is really great to deal with.

I don't know what size it is now. Though it does appear that it will flow better. The only problem with it is that it (the plenum) came off of a newer Mustang and isn't exactly a straight bolt on. I'm going to have to re-route some vacuum lines. But that shouldn't be too difficult.

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, if I had the skills and the equipment I may have tried. But this one even LOOKS better than mine! :D:D (Gotta have a little bling! :D )

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No, I don't know. However I'm sure he'd be happy to answer your questions. He seems to be a really nice guy. His address is listed on Ebay as [email protected]. Names Jerry. Just tell him you saw the photos of mine and that you've got some questions.

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks, I like it. Can't wait to get it put on. :D:D I think I'm having more fun with this car than any I've had previously! And that is a considerable number!

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Got it put on. Took longer than anticipated, but with my girlfriends help we got it working.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts