TCCoA Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was browseing myspace looking for t-bird and cougar groups and stumbled upon this .....sorry to bash ne one if its there's but i thought it was a eclipse ...puts a new meaning on urban rice....

·
Registered
425 Posts
notice his license plate says g-spot

yeah GHEY spot!!!!!

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
There is a art to making or designing a Body kit. It should match the car somewhat. That kit looks ugly because the lines dont match the styling of the car. Half the people dont even know what the big opening in the front is for and just think its the design of the kits. If you dont have a intercooler or even plan on having one that it just looks ghey.
Does look like someone put some work into it and gotta give credit for that. But they should go do it to some other car.

·
Registered
744 Posts
i love how the rear bumber allows for the use of two plates!

93 xr7, if you're looking for a t-bird/cougar in new jersey, please check out our local group at TSTaCC (tri-state thunderbird and cougar club). feel free to register on the forums and post.

~tomasotwelve

·
Full Metal
4,744 Posts
hey man, that's mad tyte yo!

..............:rofl:

·
Registered
203 Posts
I wondered how long it would be before we saw one with that kit on it... geez I'd at least get the side skirts and make it a full kit before I started flaunting pix of it. I do kinda like it, it would be perfect if you have a front-mount intercooler, but that's the only reason I'd get it.

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
tomaso12 said:
guys~ in case anybody was wondering. that's the 'combat' kit from andy's autosport

link to kit
OMG it is that kit. Didnt realize it with all the primer on it. Still looks ugly though.

·
$.25 poster
1,900 Posts
ehh, typical ricer. They just cant wait to install new parts even if they arent painted yet. They gotta let people know that they are "workin on it", or else they arent cool.

·
Registered
744 Posts
AlpineBird said:
ehh, typical ricer. They just cant wait to install new parts even if they arent painted yet. They gotta let people know that they are "workin on it", or else they arent cool.
yeah, just like this kid that lives near me who has a rainbow crx that has on the rear side windows in vinyl, "under construction"

·
Registered
425 Posts
wow and andys auto sport is offering sponsorships to 94 - 97 tbird to sport this kit

hmm if it means a free body kit id do it

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
are then really? ......hmmm if i could figure out how sir will turb his bird and how i can a 3.8 n/a id rock it i guess ....

·
Registered
203 Posts
AlpineBird said:
yeah, no kiddin, I had this one dude tell me the only reason he went ahead and installed his primed body kit and altezza's was so when he pulled up to the "street races" he didn't want to look like an idiot... sadly if he had just left his mustang stock I dont think he would have stuck out much.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.