TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have pioneer 6.5's in the doors, 6by9's in the rear side panels, being pushed by a 400 watt amp. i carry alot of stuff in trunk since i'm a carpenter & that the motor in my truck went... i want more thump but dont want a huge box in trunk... what are my options..... would 8"subs fit in the side panels in place of my 6by9's??? what can i do?

·
Registered
3,111 Posts
crash00527 has a jl audio w6 I think it is in a single box unported (I think the ported sounds better personally) he has the amps mounted to the back seat
and the box sits between the shock towers with room on both sides as well as in front of it

·
Registered
439 Posts
Look at edesignaudio.com and check out the sq10 or the 7kv.2. The first is a superslim 10 inch woofer....the later, a 6.5 woofer (perfect for an IB setup for the rear deck) check um out

·
Registered
3,111 Posts
his friend owns a stereo shop about 20 min from mahwah maybe you can get the hookup

·
Banned
613 Posts
the smallest box you can fit will be a sealed box. (best for tight accurate bass) single, dual ported or bandpass are gonna be huge. they are best for loud thump , boomy

SOUND FX
CENTRAL VALLEY NY ..DOWN THE RD FROM WOODBURY COMMONS. OFF I-87 NORTH
845-928-9099 TELL THEM MANNY SENT YOU

1 - 6 of 6 Posts