TCCoA Forums banner

21 - 40 of 808 Posts

·
Beer and Cheese
7,386 Posts
Well, I finally got a hold of a heat gun.
Its a slow process, I've only done the trunk so far, and the box is getting pretty heavy.
I'll get a final weight once I'm done.
Looks like someone took a **** and smeared it all over your trunk!

i have dispatched the otters to steal urz beerz
Dude what is up with you and weird comments lately?

·
PostSlut
13,597 Posts

·
Registered
6,213 Posts
It was 12 lbs by the bathroom scale.
if i remember right, jeff scraped out less then 50lbs like i said i think i can find that in other places. time and effort vs gain dont add up for me. however, someday ill probably scrape it out too.

·
Registered
178 Posts
i hate bud light!!!#@! its like water...

also if you guys wanna explain those pizza's to the younger less experienced in here.

EDIT: whats wrongs with mustangs? besides them being over priced??

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
bud lights ok i cant stand bud however I rather have a hefeweizen or a nice stout

and 50 lbs is amazing i would have never guessed. I figured maybe 10-15 lbs thru the whole car but dammmnnn i must also grab a beer and get to work

lots like Im not the only one with a big ass hole in the trunk whats yours for?

·
Registered
903 Posts
Wow, 12lbs, just out of the trunk area? I need to get cracking on my new car, thats the next step in weight reduction.

Brandon

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Amazing how all that gunk adds up. Like stated before, you probably shouldn't even bother to do this on your DD. But if it's strictly the weekend warrior, go for it if you have the patience.

Well, I finally got a hold of a heat gun.
I'm very familar with that brand and model heat gun you have there.
Don't ever, ever mistake it for a hair dryer. ;)

·
PostSlut
13,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #28 (Edited)
if i remember right, jeff scraped out less then 50lbs like i said i think i can find that in other places. time and effort vs gain dont add up for me. however, someday ill probably scrape it out too.
Its definatley a long process, but, the final end result should look decent.

bud lights ok i cant stand bud however I rather have a hefeweizen or a nice stout

and 50 lbs is amazing i would have never guessed. I figured maybe 10-15 lbs thru the whole car but dammmnnn i must also grab a beer and get to work

lots like Im not the only one with a big ass hole in the trunk whats yours for?
5 gallon fuel cell. and 1 gallon fuel cell

Wow, 12lbs, just out of the trunk area? I need to get cracking on my new car, thats the next step in weight reduction.

Brandon
don't forget the beer!

Amazing how all that gunk adds up. Like stated before, you probably shouldn't even bother to do this on your DD. But if it's strictly the weekend warrior, go for it if you have the patience.

I'm very familar with that brand and model heat gun you have there.
Don't ever, ever mistake it for a hair dryer. ;)
I've heard different people claim different weights....anywhere from 20 lbs, all the way to 70 lbs.
We shall see soon.

and yeah, that thing gets freakin hot!
The guy I'm borrowing it from, just got it!

·
Registered
385 Posts
yeah I could remove like 150 lbs if I pull out my subs, lol

·
Registered
275 Posts
i hate bud light!!!#@! its like water...
Well it's like a vacation for me because most kegs around here are busch light. and when there aren't any kegs, I have $15, and if i can find some to purchase some "drinks" for me then i stick with bud light.

**disclaimer**: soda pop only, i just look at the beer bottles

·
PostSlut
13,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
btw, if anyone wants to know, lots of rubber gromets keep popping up that I did not know existed, thats under the sound deadening..

·
Registered
275 Posts
I like stangs but they are diffinately tampons

·
Registered
6,213 Posts
70's chassis, 60's suspension, boxy, jellybean or retro styling ,everyone and their brother has one, and us dedicated tbird cougar guys are to stubborn to buy them :D
im not stubborn i just bought one.

·
Registered
385 Posts
im not stubborn i just bought one.
I am stubborn but I am thinking of buying one for my wife, I cant decide if I want my buddies stang 2003 all suped up it puts 328 to the ground or if I am going to go to the auctions with my Grandpa and try to get a 05-07 gt cant decide but either way would be around 8,000 dollars, its just I know my buddies car and how he took care of it the auction car might actually be completely holed out.

·
Registered
836 Posts
i like your fuel cell...i really want to get one. Guess i will follow and see what you do. Im at 3400 pounds in my car currently and really havent done much except little things. I still have all seats, dash, carpet, sound deadener, and most stuff. It really is insane though what you can remove with a WHOLE LOT of time lol.

·
PostSlut
13,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Guys, reason I said stangs suck, cuase he's my brother, and we are always raggin on each other...

paintme, the cell is light.
I believe it will be around 20 lbs less going to the cell.

·
Registered
836 Posts
what external pump are you planning on running?

21 - 40 of 808 Posts