TCCoA Forums banner

781 - 800 of 808 Posts

·
PostSlut
13,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #782
well guys, got the new job.
I wont be on as much as before.....but when I start getting some paychecks under my belt, this project will start moving along.

So, hang on tight, cause, its gonna get fun!

·
Beer and Cheese
7,386 Posts
One of my favorite threads as well. Congrats on the new job, look forward to seeing this tbird take flight once again. I think both of our cars have been garage trophys far to long.

·
Super Moderator
9,148 Posts
:thumbsup: Great news! :)

·
̇
3,702 Posts
Congrats on the job!

Don't worry about finishing this year..Take your time, and just build it the way you want..

We're all rooting for you Nick.. :)

Rayo..

·
Registered
22 Posts
Went and skimmed throught this! Friggin wow! Give us an update, BadBird!!!! How's your new job going? been almost a year!

·
Super Moderator
11,871 Posts
According to his member profile. Nick hasn't checked in here since March of last year. It's hard to believe its been over a year and our PostSlut has faded away.

I'll make a phone call and see what he's up to. I doubt given his absence, new job and new baby that he's done anything with the car since his last update.

·
Registered
7,061 Posts
Yeah we here in Houston haven't heard from him or his brother in quite a while.

·
PostSlut
13,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #794
Sup......

Havent been on in ages.

Car has not been touched either... :(

I just cant find the time these days. My family comes first and foremost. But I will never scrap the project.

I still need to sell my 73 Bird, to make room in the garage to work on the 95.

So, with that said, I will try and get on here more....I see Matt has taken my spot as #1 poster :tongue:
gonna have to change that :D

·
Super Moderator
10,298 Posts
It's good to hear you're ok!

Never give up; the car will be there when you get back to it. :)

As you said, Family First.

·
Super Moderator
9,148 Posts
So, with that said, I will try and get on here more....I see Matt has taken my spot as #1 poster :tongue:
Hey man! Great to see you back again. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
7,061 Posts
Sup......

Havent been on in ages.

Car has not been touched either... :(

I just cant find the time these days. My family comes first and foremost. But I will never scrap the project.

I still need to sell my 73 Bird, to make room in the garage to work on the 95.

Boy I know the feeling. I am into the rotate the tires on the birds now so the tires don't get flat spots on them mode.

I am still accumulating parts though.

·
Premium Member
511 Posts
It's great to see you back!

781 - 800 of 808 Posts