TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,
I will be shipping some packages that weight between 10 and 20 pounds. Could someone recommend and shipping method that is the cheapest. My choices are USPS, UPS and Fedex Ground. I like using the post office but I am not sure they are cheapest.

Thank you
karl

·
Registered
659 Posts
I have shipped a lot of stuff FedEx Ground and their rates are reasonable, not to mention the stuff doesn't get the **** beat out of it like it does when i get ANYTHING via UPS.

Mike

·
Anything But Typical
1,337 Posts
UPS can get pretty bad. I remember getting quite a few boxes with my Avon stuff in it, and they looked like they had been used as a soccer ball!
I personally use USPS to do all my shipping. If you use their website to print up your labels with the postage on it, they throw in delivery confirmation for free. Of course, you have to know exactly how much your item weighs, and it's for Priority Mail.
I've never had a problem with sending stuff through the post office. Never had anyone from eBay complain that their stuff was broken, etc. And, I've never gotten anything from the post office that was damaged. UPS is a different story.....
In terms of cost, it's always been cheaper for me to use USPS, rather than UPS or FedEx.

--Molly

1 - 5 of 5 Posts