TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm almost a PM whore, let alone a postwhore. :D

You have 660 confirmed and 542 unconfirmed private message receipts.

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ya, but that's total ever sent. Not what you have in the inbox. It says it on some page when you send out a PM.

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm hardly ever on here anymore, so it's not that hard. I've had around 3,200 for a couple months, instead of adding another 100+ every week.

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The only time I can get on now is at my boss's computer at work, and I wait for everyone to leave first. I've had the cops drive by a couple times tonight and check out why my Bronco is at the door. I'd see about taking a picture, but they'd probably think I was shooting a gun or something. Bobbi, the crazy dike, was out there earlier. I had Bixman (basically like Farva from Super Troopers, except not as stupid, but I ought to get a picture and you'd say they look exactly alike).

I need to see if I can get a picture of one of my friends when they dressed in drag for Halloween. He went to the police department and the cops took some mug shots of him. They know him pretty well there. He's like 19 and lost his driver's liscence over all his tickets. He still drives his friends' cars around, though.

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
Pppff!!!..... you hoes...... :tongue:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts