TCCoA Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
7,070 Posts
I want to. I will NOT be installing my heads unless I can pull a miracle out of my butt.

I also would like to be pulling a hood, fender, door panel, etc. I like to multi-task.

·
Texas Chapter Director
5,173 Posts
Tomorrow night I might cruise out to Galveston to meet up with Don and some friends. Saturday parts in my garage will be getting thrown around im sure. And no telling about Saturday night. I know Vic and Rick are down for meeting up.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
thanks to every one who came out to help with the car. sorry it dident go in last weekend. it should go in fri night or early sat. i need one volenter to help mate the trans and motor together and put it in the car. im gona try to take out the bearing some time this week. and ill be ready. odn

·
Texas Chapter Director
5,173 Posts
Hey ODN I have a question. Who was the one that broke Tobeys HB puller a couple of weeks ago?

Here is a really dumb question. Well I hope im wrong about this.

The person that broke the puller did that person remember that there is a bolt that holds the HB on? The big bolt.

I noticed that it was still on there lastnight and it doesnt look like it was ever loose.

Looks like who ever broke the puller needs to buy Tobey a new one because that person is a dumbass.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.