TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have some solid rubber motor mounts for 5.0s, was told it would fit 4.67s too. Very low miles on them. Asking $50 shipped in the con. US.

I have a grey leather shift lever out of a 94 mark 8. The leather is perfect. Missing shift selector button. Asking $65 shipped in the con. US.

I also have two full sets (4 of each set) of 6mm and 13mm wheel spacers.

6mm $30 for the set shipped

13mm $40 for the set shipped SOLD

Also have a set of stock mark 8 wires - $20 shipped in the con. US

And a set of rear mark 8 airbags. $40 shipped.

PM me or email johnlwood AT gmail DOT com

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'll post pics tonight but send me offers if you're so inclined - I need this stuff GONE!

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
What is the purpose of wheel spacers? I have a '97 T-Bird that I put a set of wheels from a 1999 Taurus SHO on and they look good except for one thing - because the wheel offset is slightly different, the rear wheels don't stick out into the wheel openings quite as far as the original T-Bird sport wheels that were on there. They look sort of "pinched in". It's not a huge difference, but I'd like it if they stuck out just a tad bit more (the fronts look perfectly normal; not sure why the rears don't look like they belong on the car, too).

Would wheel spacers on the rear help this issue? Any downside to using wheel spacers?

Thanks!

Dennis

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey Dennis - sorry I missed your post - not on here too much.

Spacers would certainly help with that. the 6mm ones especially. The downside to using them is that there will be less stud for the lug nut to latch on to.

I ran the 13mms all around (to fit jaguar wheels) on my Mark 8 and never had a problem though.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
13mm spacer set is spoken for...

·
Registered
433 Posts
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
offers on anything? They're doing me no good and I need the cash...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts