TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does any one have a motor stand i can borrow for awile? who wants to come out and help me this weekend? let me no.

·
Baby Huey
3,210 Posts
90scman said:
does any one have a motor stand i can borrow for awile? who wants to come out and help me this weekend? let me no.
I do have one but your about a week to late, i got my block back from the builder and now the stand is unavailable

Jim

·
Registered
7,062 Posts
Rare form there Mike, rare form.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
stand

well i will deffinitly take u up on that mike. hopefully sat we can get some people together to do it. ill let you no. don

·
Baby Huey
3,210 Posts
Im gonna try and make it, my buddy Tyler w/ the silver mustang will be back in town this weekend with his car. Do i smell a rematch? ;)

We will definately try to be there.

Time?

·
Texas Chapter Director
5,173 Posts
warmaster259 said:
Im gonna try and make it, my buddy Tyler w/ the silver mustang will be back in town this weekend with his car. Do i smell a rematch? ;)

We will definately try to be there.

Time?

If I change my plugs and it fixes the problem I have no problem with a rematch. 6ish I think.

·
Texas Chapter Director
5,173 Posts
I was thinking about getting one awhile back. But its something I want not something I need. Bigger ported blower+ bigger plenum+18lbs of boost= things I need :)

Don Nick has a stand at his moms house. It has the 454 on there but I dont see that being used any time soon.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts