TCCoA Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i have a 93 t bird lx with the standard 302 in it and i am buying this 95 body from a friend and it has a slung rod and a locked up trany can my motor and trany fit into it without any fabrications and if nt what would i have to do??
thank you

·
Registered
2,542 Posts
Install

Hello

Yes, Your engine & transmission will fit.

You might want to go with a 4R70W from a V6 for the wiring. You will probably have to transfer all the Engine wiring.

I am not the person for this question, as I don't use any computers in my car.
351W, C4 3.90 gears.

Circle track car.

Paul

·
Registered
72 Posts
Just move all your motor and tranny wiring over to the 95, will make the job much easier. I dont see any major problems that you should have.

·
Registered
76 Posts
93-95 swap

The trans in the '93 was an AOD. The '95 has a 4R70W so you'll need to either swap trans's and deal with the wiring changes and TP cable tp the throttlebody or find a 5.0L 4R70W to use your existing trans controls. I'd recomment selling the 5.0L stuff and putting it toward a 4.6L. Much more straight forward that a 5.0L swap....

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
im hearing so many different things i think im just gonna sell my whole 93 t bird just like it is runnin great and try to save up enough and new 4.6 and 4R70W tranny and just do it professionally but thank you to all that posted to this

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.