TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to be replacing my plugs, wires and coil packs on my 95 4.6. I've been searching and have decided to go with Motorcraft for all of it. Where can I get the best deal on Motorcraft parts without having to go to the dealer?

Mike

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
You can post a message in the Ford Parts Forum requesting prices on the Motorcraft parts you want, you can usually get pretty good prices on Ford/Motorcraft prices there. You can also try and get a good relationship going with a Ford or Lincoln-Mercury dealer, too; I get at least 25% off the retail price on any Ford or Motorcraft part through my local Ford dealer. And, that 25% is off of the normal Ford retail prices, NOT the jacked-up prices some dealers charge.

Dennis

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You can post a message in the Ford Parts Forum requesting prices on the Motorcraft parts you want, you can usually get pretty good prices on Ford/Motorcraft prices there. You can also try and get a good relationship going with a Ford or Lincoln-Mercury dealer, too; I get at least 25% off the retail price on any Ford or Motorcraft part through my local Ford dealer. And, that 25% is off of the normal Ford retail prices, NOT the jacked-up prices some dealers charge.

Dennis
Thanks, I just posted in the ford parts forum.

Mike

1 - 4 of 4 Posts