TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I just got mine today, and the battery died within 3 hours.
There is a "GPRS" icon on the top of the screen, but I do not know how to turn it off. I'm guessing this is draining my battery.
Anyone have any idea how to get rid of this?

Thanks,
Brian

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ahah, well I got it brand new, but for free.

I looked in the manual.... but it says nothing about 'turning it off', just talks about it was a connection.

When I got the phone, the battery read full life, but I guess it needs to be charged anyway.

Also, it never seems to get loud enough, even with the volume knob on the outside up all the way.
I was hoping there was another way to change colume in a menu, or under settings, and the manual says nothing.
The speaker phone is nice and loud, but not using the standard internal speaker.

I guess I'll try to play with it, just would hate to have my phone die at 10 in the morning, and be sh*t out of luck the whole day.

Thanks!

·
Registered
871 Posts
The manual usually requires all phones to be charged overnight before the first use...

·
Registered
601 Posts
Here's the thing with this phone, as I have had one for about 3 months now. Plug it in and let it charge until it says CHARGING COMPLETE. If you just got it and didn't charge it, it wont work very long. One thing I have notice with this phone is that it lies about battery life, Plug it in to charge it tells you that you have 1 bar, unplug it and you're full again. GPRS is just the connection you have and it's not draining the life. Just plug it in, charge it till it's done, and I will last about a week.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ExecutiveHydra- is there any other way to turn the volume up? Or am I going deaf with my stereo? The speaker phone is fine, but it seems the internal speaker is pretty weak, and my buddy had trouble hearing out of my phone too. The "smart" button or whatever it is on the outside turned the volume up to "7", but it still seems weak compared to EVERY other phone i've had.

Thanks,
Brian

·
Registered
601 Posts
ThunderBeast86 said:
ExecutiveHydra- is there any other way to turn the volume up? Or am I going deaf with my stereo? The speaker phone is fine, but it seems the internal speaker is pretty weak, and my buddy had trouble hearing out of my phone too. The "smart" button or whatever it is on the outside turned the volume up to "7", but it still seems weak compared to EVERY other phone i've had.

Thanks,
Brian
Yes, Go to your main menu -> Settings -> Audio -> Change Style:Loud, But watch it, You might go deaf.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts