TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Clueless Poster
2,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well nissan (skyline) gtr got it.
i disagree with their choice. what is your gys thoughts and input. i think chevy deserves it for the zr1.

·
Registered
741 Posts
We once had a very long and drawn-out thread on the Skyline GT-R. It did not go well.

My thoughts on the Skyline? I'm no fan of Nissan, but it's a hell of a car, given the relatively low price tag.

·
Registered
7,062 Posts
I understand why it won.

Gizmo's win ooooo and aaaaa's.

·
Clueless Poster
2,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We once had a very long and drawn-out thread on the Skyline GT-R. It did not go well.

My thoughts on the Skyline? I'm no fan of Nissan, but it's a hell of a car, given the relatively low price tag.
wel they want around 77k which seems very high. i rather have a corvette if i'm gonna spend that kinda money on a car. plus the new ones are fad cars everyone wnats one just because its a skyline kinda like how mustangs and camaros are these days.

·
Beer and Cheese
7,386 Posts
Because it does, it just happens outa no where like a kick in the ballz.

wel they want around 77k which seems very high. i rather have a corvette if i'm gonna spend that kinda money on a car. plus the new ones are fad cars everyone wnats one just because its a skyline kinda like how mustangs and camaros are these days.

x2! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
962 Posts
well nissan (skyline) gtr got it.
i disagree with their choice. what is your gys thoughts and input. i think chevy deserves it for the zr1.
I drove a regular Skyline imported here. Really nice on the power and handling. Kinda weird driving on the right side of the car. And you should o seen the looks me and bud got from the Funers.....my bad Tuners. ( mostly mexicans with large amounts of that Auto zone **** on the car ) The looks were priceless.

·
Registered
741 Posts
Given its performance, which is roughly equal to a Z06 (starts at $75,000), the price tag is about right.

I understand why it won.

Gizmo's win ooooo and aaaaa's.
Exactly it. Lots of flash and new gadgets.

i wanna see what happens when the software ****s the bed.
That should be great - I can't wait to see it.

·
Registered
174 Posts
I hate the whole car of the year thing anymore to me car of the year should be affordable to a huge chunk of the population. It should be something a normal family can go out and get not some car only the rich can run around in. And yes if you can afford to run around in a 77k car I think you’re kinda well off. I'd choose something more like the V8 Pontiac G8 corners like a sports car runs in the 13's gets decent mileage and cost about 30K not cheap but not unattainable either.

·
Registered
956 Posts
Motorternd didn't do the poor G8 any favors. Pontiac could have used it, that's for sure. They need something to get the sales on that car going. It's such a nice car and has a ton of bang for the buck yet the masses still flock to the flavorless asian cars. It's sad. A modern classic being overlooked. :zdunno:

·
Baby Huey
3,210 Posts
Motorternd didn't do the poor G8 any favors. Pontiac could have used it, that's for sure. They need something to get the sales on that car going. It's such a nice car and has a ton of bang for the buck yet the masses still flock to the flavorless asian cars. It's sad. A modern classic being overlooked. :zdunno:
Definitely, this country needs a PRO-AMERICAN movement badly. Im so sick of people knocking American stuff, its really sad.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts