TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
in the movie capt. ron, martin short's character drives an early model mn12 3.8 n/a bird. i just thought id let everyone know.. lol. -greg

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
I went and seen "National Security" last weekend and there is a reacuring 89-91 Bird that is in quite a few of the driving scenes in the background (atleast 4 times)

·
Moderator, Red Sox Nation Rabid Fan, TCCoAAC Found
3,165 Posts
there was a few birds in 25th hour too.... good as hell movie...

·
Refrigerator Raider Hater
11,719 Posts
On TLC I saw a show called "police force", and they followed around these two undercover cops driving a 96-97 bird.

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Saw on Discovery where they were interviewing people that were reposessing cars, and they showed a Thunderbird being reposessed.:eek:

·
Registered
529 Posts
yeah i noticed that too in national security the same damn bird in a few scenes.

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
JADE JADE JADE

In the movie Jade, this girl drives a bad *** black bird, it is 92, just to set the picture

It has rear window louvers, black tinted windows as black as the paint, and this thing sounds like the meanest mustang, any stang that runs pro 5.0 on the NMRA, anyway

just see the movie, it is worth renting if you only watch the tbird part.

i will say tho, it does have a very sad ending

Chris

·
Registered
709 Posts
I noticed...

a 95ish tbird in the begining of die hard 3.... it kinda locks em up and you see it go by moslty from a higer view but for only a second.

just thought I would share...

Jake

·
Registered
56 Posts
there is a 94-95 champagne 4.6 bird in gone in 60 seconds, in the chase with eleanor through the city, the t-bird gets in the cops way, and you can get a good look at it

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Almost forgot

Almost forgot........
In gone in 60 seconds there are 2 birds in the movie

The part where he is being chased in the almighty "Shelby GT 500" and the police run a light and the tbird does a 180 in the middle of the intersection, it is mint green

And when he jumps the wreck on the bridge, if you pause the DVD right when he is over the wreck, there is a Tbird in that wreck with its rear end in the air.

Sad that i have that much time on my hands to know this....... But that is the all time greatest movie

Chris

·
Registered
709 Posts
wow

I've seen that movie 100 times and noticed the chase MN12, ,but never the jump one in the wreak. Good eyes... can't wait to see it myself!

Jake

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Re: Almost forgot

92five0bird said:
Sad that i have that much time on my hands to know this
Yes, very sad.

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
Well there are two 89-90 cougars in the car lot in the beginning of "The Hot Spot"

·
Registered
46 Posts
Saw Biker Boyz last night and kid's mother drove a 96-97 V8 thunderbird!

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
Make that 5 89-90 cougars. First two are red and grey, second three are two whites and one black.

·
Cougar Pilot
3,443 Posts
ShadowDragon said:
Make that 5 89-90 cougars. First two are red and grey, second three are two whites and one black.
Do you have an XR-7/LS count for us? :cool:

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
TurboCat said:
Do you have an XR-7/LS count for us? :cool:
Don't know that much about Cougars but since it's on Video On Demand I can get screenshots for ya.

I think they are all LS's since they look like they all have chrome wrap-over grilles.

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
Ok, the first one is black, so that might be the same one in the later scene. However, there is 3 white ones in one scene, and possibly a champagne one in between the white ones, it's hard to tell.

Movie was made in 1990 and there were a lot of lincolns on the lot too, maybe they hade a deal with Ford. IMDB record

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
Anyone ever see "Out of Sight" with George Clooney & Jennifer Lopez?
Lopez actually drives a 92/93 tbird in the begining. Clooney and another character kidnap her and put he in the trunk.

I saw that one on the police show on TLC too. That was cool. Also the Jade tbird scene is awesome.

-Shawn

1 - 20 of 31 Posts