TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sorry ; I know this is not the most correct forum for this.

Just wanted to let you all know that I'll be moving to Buies Creek, NC at the end of July to attend Campbell Univ.(both me and wifey)

Just wanted to see if there are any fellow T-bird owners from that area/close by.
I'm hoping to learn to do things on cars myself(at least oil changes etc, and can really use help/advice).

So if anybody is close by, pls let me know.

thanks in advance.

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
i hope you also realize you are going to be soooo close the mn12 nationals. you'll be able to meet alot of us up there.

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
You will be about 31 miles away from me too. You'll definately have to come to MN12Nationals in Southern Pines NC the first weekend of September. :D

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
FordFanatic, Shadowdragon...

Thanks for the replies...Now I know that my Bird won't be alone.:)

What's MN12 nationals? where can I get more info on this?
What goes on there?

I really hopr I 'll get to meet some of you guys and learn from your wisdom on T-birds...

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
ortbird said:
What's MN12 nationals? where can I get more info on this?
What goes on there?
We just happen to be hosting it this year: http://forums.tccoa.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=30131 or http://www.mn12nationals.com

It's supposed to be a yearly event that moves around the country, a mass gathering of Thunderbird & Cougars. There wasn't one last year but we were close to a hundred in attendance in 2002. Hoping for more than that this year. We get together, hang out, go racing, have a car show, have a cruise, go to a dyno, drink some beer. Have a raffle. Pretty fun stuff.

·
Koolbreeze
841 Posts
*goes to mapquest........Buies Creek, NC *

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Yay, another poor helpless soul to add to our bunch :diablo: :diablo: :diablo:

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
Muahahahahahaha Fresh meat.

*Ahem*..I mean.... Joel, play nice. :diablo:

·
Pimp in denial
998 Posts
ive come to realize that NC is a 4.6 dominated state... [cartmen voice]sweeet[/cartmen voice]

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
ollies9d6 said:
ive come to realize that NC is a 4.6 dominated state... [cartmen voice]sweeet[/cartmen voice]
<Tim Allen>More power Awh awh awh awh awh.</Tim Allen>

·
Koolbreeze
841 Posts
ShadowDragon said:

<Tim Allen>More power Awh awh awh awh awh.</Tim Allen>
More Power....

does that mean we have to trade our cars in for some with pushrod engines? :D :D :D

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
AndyR said:

More Power....

does that mean we have to trade our cars in for some with pushrod engines? :D :D :D
put down the crack pipe Andy......That stuff ain't good for ya. :D

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
JoelBender said:

put down the crack pipe Andy......That stuff ain't good for ya. :D
No kidding, three of the four fastest cars out there right now are ford engined without pushrods. :tongue:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts