TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be moving to the Asheville area in a few months is anybody leaving there or close by??

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Erk469 said:
I will be moving to the Asheville area in a few months is anybody leaving there or close by??

Asheville is a nice area, couple hours away from me though...I think there may be a couple guys up that way, but I'm not really sure. We do try to have at least a couple blue ridge parkway cruises up in the Boone area every year, which shouldnt be too far from you.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That would be great..I am moving from Florida, I should be up there by the beginning of May.

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Well after you get settled in up here we'll have to throw together a cruise or something, just to have another meet so you can meet some of the fine NC people we have...and some of the more unique ones as well :tongue:

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That would be cool..I don't mind traveling around in my bird. It's pretty much stock, but I sure do love it.

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
see, once you've been here a while, and if you become familiar with the crew, you'll find that stock typically doesnt last long around here....we have ways to convincing people to upgrade.....

·
Chapter Director Coordinator
6,253 Posts
so it is definite Erik.. you are moving to NC?

·
Pimp in denial
998 Posts
yeah, boo florida. ya north carolina! we're a faster state (or gonna be soon) anyway.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey it's not by choice, the military is sending me there so why not mae the most of it!!..but I still will be going to Florida during the Spring and Summer.

·
Pimp in denial
998 Posts
military? what branch is out in asheville?

·
Chapter Director Coordinator
6,253 Posts
ollies9d6 said:
yeah, boo florida. ya north carolina! we're a faster state (or gonna be soon) anyway.

thats only cuz Scott still has possession of GoldBird :D

and the rest of us are picking up the pieces from the hurricane...

we shall see whos fastest @ the Nats

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
No I am going to Asheville to retire, and to recover from a stroke and thats one of the places that me and the wifey wanted to go, she doesn't like Florida and I didn't want to go to Cali, New York, Penn, Texas or Nevada

·
Pimp in denial
998 Posts
jamesD said:
thats only cuz Scott still has possession of GoldBird :D

and the rest of us are picking up the pieces from the hurricane...

we shall see whos fastest @ the Nats

eh, thats only one car :D

we're getting a whole fleet up here.

·
Pimp in denial
998 Posts
seymour is on the other side of the state, bout 90 miles northeast of me

·
Pimp in denial
998 Posts
yeah i live in fayetteville and am stationed at pope. better there in asheville than here.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts