TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
5,377 Posts
search up trakor. its a program i use that lets you do a great amount of editing to mp3's. I make all my ringtones on that program by hitting the button on the top left of the program that records a new wav file as you mix and edit yor song. once finished you save it and convert it to mp3 and load it into your phone.

If you dont have any luck let me know i will make you a ringtone for yah

·
Registered
3,726 Posts
Anyone have a good program to do almost the opposite? I need to add 20 seconds of nothing at the end of mp3s. The factory deck in my brother in laws GMC Canyon/Colorado fades out the end of songs, which might be okay for music, but for books on tape it sucks. I can't figure out a way to turn off what it does, so I want to add whitespace at the end of the mp3s.

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Okay, mp3cutter is exactly the type of thing I'm looking for, with one problem. I need to do this with wma's too. Any help there? Free converter to mp3 from wma would do the trick, since I'm not looking at converting a lot of files, just ones I want to use for ringtones. Thanks again.

Mike

edit: What about THIS one?

·
Registered
844 Posts
Windows movie maker can trim MP3s

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
www.mobil17.com

Make ringtones, they get sent to your phone, choose a beginning and ending point and how long you want it. All free. Sent several to my phone that way.

·
Registered
647 Posts
I've always used Sony Screenblast Acid 4.0 to do my dirty work with songs, works really well.

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
www.mobil17.com

Make ringtones, they get sent to your phone, choose a beginning and ending point and how long you want it. All free. Sent several to my phone that way.
I've got a memory card for my phone, so getting them to my phone isn't an issue. My only problem now is I don't think there's a way to stop the escalating ring, which makes the first few seconds almost inaudible. Hmmm.

Mike

1 - 11 of 11 Posts